Search results for query: *

1. Jmill1130

PC All Items Shop CHEAP

Can someone close this thread I haven't had much time for Terraria lately.
  2. Jmill1130

PC All Items Shop CHEAP

Sorry for the late reply but yes I have a meowmere and a last prism add me on steam JMill1130 and send me a message when you're ready I might not be available today but for sure tommorow
  3. Jmill1130

PC All Items Shop CHEAP

You're Welcome :)
  4. Jmill1130

PC All Items Shop CHEAP

Okay I see one with that profile picture I sent a friend request tell me if you have received it I see one with that specific profile pic so I sent a friend request let me know if you have received it.
  5. Jmill1130

PC All Items Shop CHEAP

There are multiple Novahunter's, and Novocrafter55 doesn't show any results is there anything else that may work?
  6. Jmill1130

PC All Items Shop CHEAP

Sure thing :) what is your steam name?
  7. Jmill1130

PC All Items Shop CHEAP

If no one replies to this today I'll start giving away items for free for tomorrow
  8. Jmill1130

PC All Items Shop CHEAP

*DISCLAIMER* I may not have every single item but I have a huge supply of many items To receive the item you seek you must leave a message on this thread telling me what you want then add me on Steam SN: Jmill1130 Thanks have a nice day :)
  9. Jmill1130

Xbox One The Doctor's Odds and Ends

will you take a horsemans blade and a terra blade for 10 truffle worms my Xbox One GT is INovaCrocI
  10. Jmill1130

Xbox One Nazar

Me and a partner have been creating an all items world on Terraria Xbox One edition but the one item we need to finish the accessories part is a Nazar. If anyone would be willing to sell us a Nazar we'd be willing to give them 150+ platinum coins and/or additional items GT: INovaCrocI...
Back
Top Bottom