Search results for query: *

1. ☣RazzorWind☣

Video How to beat the Old one's army instantly (With use of duplication glitch, use at own risk)

Been a while, I know. Felt like sharing my "trick" with the world today though. My PC is still pretty bad for recording, but I felt like my video quality was good enough. Sorry for the audio though. Links for my outro music are in the video description.
  2. ☣RazzorWind☣

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

*ehem* Thanks to RazzleberryJam (Me) for winning the spot of the first episode seed on Pedguin's seed spotlight. xD
  3. ☣RazzorWind☣

CC Creation Compendium #46

Rod of "Discord"... Wow... Just wow...
  4. ☣RazzorWind☣

Video Terraria - WHAT IS GOING ON? (Random sound events playing at times)

At long last, I have uploaded a Terraria video. However my reasons are different now. I uploaded this to (hopefully) get an explanation of what the actual crap is going on. A selection of three (Identified) sound events are playing in my world at times. Near water around the surface, whoopee...
  5. ☣RazzorWind☣

Oops, submitted to the wrong user, heh. Im gonna make a CC entry. I got bored once upon a time...

Oops, submitted to the wrong user, heh. Im gonna make a CC entry. I got bored once upon a time.
  6. ☣RazzorWind☣

Im gonna make a CC entry. I got bored once upon a time. [img]

Im gonna make a CC entry. I got bored once upon a time.
  7. ☣RazzorWind☣

PC Want to buy slime staff

Oh, i thought I had edited the title to have [Closed] at the beginning. Also, i cant see that image. D: Thanks though! :)
  8. ☣RazzorWind☣

PC Want to buy slime staff

Hello. I am in the market looking for a slime staff. I need it for a farm, and if possible, i would prefer one with as little damage possible. I have lots of money, so that shouldn't be an issue. Thanks~
  9. ☣RazzorWind☣

Wooooooo! 1.3.1!! Yes!

Wooooooo! 1.3.1!! Yes!
  10. ☣RazzorWind☣

Meanwhile, while RazzorWind impatiently waits for the 1.3.1 preview stream, he decides to...

Meanwhile, while RazzorWind impatiently waits for the 1.3.1 preview stream, he decides to finish breeding a sableye on pokemon ORAS.
  11. ☣RazzorWind☣

2 more days! xD

2 more days! xD
  12. ☣RazzorWind☣

1.3.1 Preview Stream

Ohhhhhhh. Someone made a typo! "1p EST" should be "1pm EST". xP
  13. ☣RazzorWind☣

3 more days until 1.3.1! :D

3 more days until 1.3.1! :D
  14. ☣RazzorWind☣

4 more days! I can't wait for 1.3.1. xP

4 more days! I can't wait for 1.3.1. xP
  15. ☣RazzorWind☣

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Yuuusss! Finaly! I've been waiting soo long. xD
  16. ☣RazzorWind☣

Waiting on 1.3.1 for pc. Seems like months since they said its "just around the corner" lol...

Waiting on 1.3.1 for pc. Seems like months since they said its "just around the corner" lol. (edited due to apparent typo)
  17. ☣RazzorWind☣

So bored waiting for 1.3.1. Attempting to play cube world.

So bored waiting for 1.3.1. Attempting to play cube world.
  18. ☣RazzorWind☣

3DS Frost Moon & More Coming Soon to Terraria on 3DS!!!

i'm sorry if i'm being too extensive, but where's the 1.3.1 news?? I can't hold on! I have no patience! Dx
  19. ☣RazzorWind☣

Video 22 Things you might not know about Terraria

In this episode I show a top 22 of tips that you *Might* not know about terraria. I also include some other content done by other Youtubers and the links for those will be below. --{Links}-- First video I showed by Hero: Here Second video I showed by Hero: Here My video I showed: Here...
Back
Top Bottom