Search results for query: *

1. cumberland-farmsLover2002

Weapons & Equip Life Crystals Being Fished

Well, it's confirmed for 1.4 now, haha
  2. cumberland-farmsLover2002

Just a regular question.

No, Terraria 2 is seperate. They even hinted at a sequel in the Journey's End forum post
  3. cumberland-farmsLover2002

Just a regular question.

Although pretty much nothing is known about it as far as I know, Terraria 2 is planned
  4. cumberland-farmsLover2002

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Well, larger stack amounts have been shown off. The new Void Vault item will be useful with item management, too. I wouldn't be suprised to see more inventory managment features later on.
  5. cumberland-farmsLover2002

I don't believe so, the team developing console updates is totally separate.
  6. cumberland-farmsLover2002

This is planned to be the final major Terraria update. It should be. Why not? I'm not really familiar with the console version's updates/glitches, but this update shouldn't affect the development of console versions/bug fixes.
  7. cumberland-farmsLover2002

I don't think the majority of 800 items can be only furniture and food at all
  8. cumberland-farmsLover2002

At the same time though, it's pretty exciting because this time because there's no new progression, so all of the items are going into enriching the game we have now.
  9. cumberland-farmsLover2002

This update is meant to be the finale to Terraria for the purposes of them moving on to different projects, which is stated in the post. While mods are great, they're not nearly as great as official content, and in my opinion in no means have mods finished Terraria, added to it, or enhanced it...
  10. cumberland-farmsLover2002

I don't see any reason to assume it wouldn't be.

I don't see any reason to assume it wouldn't be.
  11. cumberland-farmsLover2002

No, actually, a few people have brought that up earlier in the thread. This update is to be considered 1.4, but we'll just have to wait and see.
  12. cumberland-farmsLover2002

I don't know. This update is specifically called the end update. Also, maybe Terraria 2...?
  13. cumberland-farmsLover2002

The Last Post Wins!

good morning ! !
  14. cumberland-farmsLover2002

The Last Post Wins!

good morning
  15. cumberland-farmsLover2002

The Last Post Wins!

i take offens, pls strop or elcks im telin
  16. cumberland-farmsLover2002

The Last Post Wins!

i am s'rry, and humbly apologizeth
  17. cumberland-farmsLover2002

The Last Post Wins!

the lorde
  18. cumberland-farmsLover2002

The Last Post Wins!

@Huzbubber Tim um sory to eckspose you but im prety shore u r just him in dist guys . . . dont lie u now its true stop ur dirty tr icks its relly not funy anymor e so stop and if u kepe on doin g it then im goi ng to tell on u lmao wathc ur back kid or else LAST WORNING
  19. cumberland-farmsLover2002

The Last Post Wins!

I, myself, have of course seen Riddle of the Rocks part 2 , it is personally (and this may be a contreversial claim) it is personally my favorite korean drama.
  20. cumberland-farmsLover2002

The Last Post Wins!

i missed it :( stupid school
Back
Top Bottom