Search results for query: *

1. Huzbubber Tim

Alt version with movie poster text [ATTACH]

Alt version with movie poster text
  2. Huzbubber Tim

"THE KNIGHT HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF HIS FREE WILL. NOW, NO ONE SHALL HAVE FREE WILL." [MEDIA] [ATTACH]

"THE KNIGHT HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF HIS FREE WILL. NOW, NO ONE SHALL HAVE FREE WILL."
  3. Huzbubber Tim

Made my first devlog for The Aeternum Project, the game idea I've had based on my main...

Made my first devlog for The Aeternum Project, the game idea I've had based on my main worldbuilding project. I've been working on it for a little while already but I figured that making devlogs could help with staying motivated.
  4. Huzbubber Tim

A blorbo is basically a character that you like a lot, sort of like another word for favorite...

A blorbo is basically a character that you like a lot, sort of like another word for favorite character except they make you do this
  5. Huzbubber Tim

Finally finished this drawing from that "draw your blorbos like this" challenge back in...

Finally finished this drawing from that "draw your blorbos like this" challenge back in December, featuring Stolas, Air Force One Angel, D-Day Knight, Kinger, Auglur, Radio, Jean Jacket, and Blaine the Mono
  6. Huzbubber Tim

That it was

That it was
  7. Huzbubber Tim

Aside from that, the thing I'd say if you want to get better at art is to give it time and...

Aside from that, the thing I'd say if you want to get better at art is to give it time and understand that everyone improves at their own pace, it took me over six years to get to where I am now and I saw a lot of people go from beginner to expert in a fraction of that time. Basically as long as...
  8. Huzbubber Tim

Drawing lines from the dot to the sprite lets you see the angle the light would be hitting it...

Drawing lines from the dot to the sprite lets you see the angle the light would be hitting it at, as well as showing how the sprite's distance from the light source affects the angle of the light on the sprite. [contd]
  9. Huzbubber Tim

(raised areas casting shadows on lower areas, areas angled towards the light source being...

(raised areas casting shadows on lower areas, areas angled towards the light source being brighter than ones facing away, etc.), if you're having trouble with the light source try drawing a dot in the direction you want the light to be shining from and pretending it's a lamp shining on the...
  10. Huzbubber Tim

Also, when you're making palettes, try slightly shifting the hue in one direction every time you...

Also, when you're making palettes, try slightly shifting the hue in one direction every time you add a shade, even shifting the hue a little bit can have a huge difference on how the finished sprite looks. As for shading, think about how details on the sprite would affect the light being cast on...
  11. Huzbubber Tim

Hey! Sorry for the very late response, but I love the designs you have going! Like 0wl said...

Hey! Sorry for the very late response, but I love the designs you have going! Like 0wl said, your shading and colors definitely need the most work right now. For getting better at using less colors, try limiting yourself to only 3 or 4 shades of each color in your palette (plus one for outlines)...
  12. Huzbubber Tim

Concept art for a location in my main worldbuilding/game dev project (which a long long time ago...

Concept art for a location in my main worldbuilding/game dev project (which a long long time ago actually used to be the Hysteria RP)
  13. Huzbubber Tim

"I am a point in time and space And I am the truths that I create And so where my matter takes...

"I am a point in time and space And I am the truths that I create And so where my matter takes its stand No, it doesn't matter who I am"
  14. Huzbubber Tim

Other Game General ULTRAKILL Discussion

I have now beat Minos Prime and finished beat the second Gabriel fight today, I am enjoying this game way too much lmao. Act 2 P-ranks and Sisyphus Prime are up next \.
  15. Huzbubber Tim

THE SNIFFER™ in question: [ATTACH]

THE SNIFFER™ in question:
  16. Huzbubber Tim

Other Game General ULTRAKILL Discussion

I got Ultrakill like four days ago and it is now already in my top 5 favorite games lmao. I've gotten through 5-2 so far and I'm currently working on getting P-ranks in act one.
  17. Huzbubber Tim

My Singing Monsters thread

Finally finished reviving all the Celestials and ascended Scaratar
  18. Huzbubber Tim

Rate the jam!

7.5/10
Back
Top Bottom