Search results for query: *

1. M

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Thanks for the updates. It appears that FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain is causing the same issue. Having only Luiafk and FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain installed I am noticing that some recipes are not showing.
  2. M

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Unfortunately I still cant seem to craft some items from your mod. Even with Experience and Classes disabled. Here is a list of mods i'm using if you wish to take a look. EDIT: Went through and narrowed down the mod causing the issue. It seems to be the FlyingMinionsIgnoreTerrain mod
  3. M

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Love your mod. I would like to report that when using your mod with the Luiafk mod some items from Luiafk are uncraftable. Im not sure which mod is ultimately responsible, but figured I should let you know. Here is a link to the post from the Luiafk thread .
  4. M

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Unfortunately, I cant seem to craft some things. In the screenshot i'm trying to craft the Prison Builder but it does not show as craftable.
Back
Top Bottom