Search results for query: *

1. Patrikk

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

RIP 20 days later.. :D Btw the thread could have been updated :P to slowly removed the finished elements on the list, give some more excitement and an estimated release date. (To see things are actually worked on)
  2. Patrikk

NPCBots woo...

NPCBots woo! http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/wip-tshock-npcbots-a-server-modification-which-allows-terraria-bots-with-ai.19109/
  3. Patrikk

Tool [WIP][TShock] NPCBots! A server modification which allows Terraria bots with AI!

Glad it got your interest! :) We are just working on final touches to showcase the feature. Within 24 hours the server will be populated with dozens of NPCBots, for the players to test and experience the feature. I'll keep this thread (and the one on our forum) updated with news.
  4. Patrikk

Tool [WIP][TShock] NPCBots! A server modification which allows Terraria bots with AI!

Welcome to my project of NPCBots! NPCBots is a sever modification - powered by TShock - which allows users to own and fully customize a Terraria "bot"! ~The Story~ I've been playing Terraria for several years now, and I always wished if the atmosphere of the game was more alive, more...
  5. Patrikk

What Would Ruin Terraria for You?

peanut butter
  6. Patrikk

TShock for Terraria

Thanks for the quick update guys! ^-^
  7. Patrikk

CC Creation Compendium # 23

wooo awesome arts ^^
  8. Patrikk

Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

wow that sounds really awesome! :OO Can't wait ^^
  9. Patrikk

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

dis c:
  10. Patrikk

Favorite videogames! (besides Terraria)

Resident Evil Assassin's Creed Last of Us (masterpiece) Dunno those came to head right now c: but I "eat" everything
  11. Patrikk

Idoooo c:

Idoooo c:
  12. Patrikk

TShock for Terraria

Shweeet, new forum plugss! c:
  13. Patrikk

Looking for AMAZING Terraria Servers! (CHIPPYGAMING)

Hey Chippy! I'm glad you liked our server! :) Hope to see you around again!
  14. Patrikk

MultitalentZ - A friendly community and web series of talents all around the world!

Hy, We are the Avian Brothers, and we came up with a project to make something new and creative on the internet. We want to create a community, a place for all the talented people on our planet, where they can share their talent with everyone! There are so many people out there having such...
  15. Patrikk

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Woooo. (Darn I was so ninja'd by seconds to be 1000th xD stupid internet being slow at refreshing)
  16. Patrikk

What happens at 1000th post? : 0
  17. Patrikk

darthmorf's art & sprites

Ooo so you accept requests? : o
  18. Patrikk

A terrarian can still dream , can't he? : P
  19. Patrikk

Video Terraria stop-motion- revamped HILL-side Weapon Shop!

Wow thats awesome :D never thought of doing a terraria timeleaps (stop motion).
  20. Patrikk

Howdy mate :P

Howdy mate :P
Back
Top Bottom