Search results for query: *

1. Almighty bobbit worm

NPCs & Enemies Bones for the bone serpent

This suggestion is going to be very simple have bone serpents drop bones Why? Well kinda makes sense if you think about it. Anyways that’s all EDIT: now only drops post skeletron.
  2. Almighty bobbit worm

Weapons & Equip Hazmat armor

The hazmat suit is a hardmode drop from the toxic sludge. Since i can't sprite please just imagine what a hazmat suit looks like. (Yellow and with a glass visor) Each piece is 5% drop chance Hazmat mask 10 defense 5% chance to not consume ammo Hazmat suit 13 defense 10% ranged damage Hazmat...
  3. Almighty bobbit worm

Weapons & Equip the gloomarang a hardemode dungeon boomerang

The gloomarang is a hardmode boomerang that is their for those who want some more dungeon loot. (Pre plantera) Gloomarang <sprite needed> 72 melee damage/42 skull projectile damage 18 crit% No knockback Tooltip:inflicts confusion Avarage speed 1% drop chance from post mech dungeon enemies The...
  4. Almighty bobbit worm

Blocks & Decoration Cursed geysers/putrid crags

cursed geysers are found in the corruption during hardmode. (They also appear pre hardmode but they are inactive) When a player steps on a geyser a jet of cursed flames will come out, inflicting cursed inferno dealing 55 damage. They look like mounds of rock with dark green cracks on them...
  5. Almighty bobbit worm

TCF Suggestion Moon lord title

after you get at least ONE of your suggestions in the game you would be able to Get the moon lord title. Why the moon lord? Because its the final boss and STILL doesn't have a title on the forums...
  6. Almighty bobbit worm

Weapons & Equip frostbrand and frostburns

So I've always loved the frostbrand it's such a useful and great weapon. But... it has one problem and its that it doesn't inflict frostburn. So make it happen please.
  7. Almighty bobbit worm

NPCs & Enemies Slugs and their golden brethren

Hello there! Today i have a brand new suggestion for the caverns... Introducing the slug! <sprite needed> 10hp 15 bait power Slugs are found in the caverns biome but are more common in the underground jungle. They look like a snail with out shell and, they also come in a golden version like...
  8. Almighty bobbit worm

Weapons & Equip more blood moon gear

After defeating the blood moon your basically left with two melee weapons and nothing else, with the exceptions of a few accessories. So thats why I've thought of even more blood moon weapons for diffrent classes. The red moon 39 ranged damage 8% crit 20% chance to not consume ammo Very fast...
  9. Almighty bobbit worm

Weapons & Equip moby :red: the oceans yoyo

So ive thought that the ocean needed some more loot. So thats why i came up with an idea for a brand new yoyo! Moby :red: <sprite needed> 78 melee damage 8% crit Same use time as the the kraken No knockback Tooltip: "thar she blows!" The yoyo it self is black with a tiny white whale at the...
  10. Almighty bobbit worm

Im here guys

Hey guys soooo i finaly joined the forums and i hope Have a nice time here I have no idea what im doing
Back
Top Bottom