Search results for query: *

1. MaximumSpectre

tModLoader Terradeck Mod

This mod aims to add a new beck building based class to the game. CURRENTLY RECRUITING SPRITERS AND PLAYTESTERS! I really like cards games and all the deck-building fun like card synergies and whatnot so I thought it could be fun in Terraria. The only card based class I found wasn't really...
  2. MaximumSpectre

tModLoader Spiral Knights Mod

This mod aims to add heaps of the content from the game 'Spiral Knights' to Terraria, mostly weapons, armor, shields and battle sprites. Eventually it may branch out to even include enemies and bosses.
  3. MaximumSpectre

Ninja Class Mod (WIP)

This is a mod that adds a new class, the ninja. It currently only has a very limited amount of gear but I am working on getting more gear out. THE MOD IS NO LONGER BEING WORKED ON AND IT WILL NEVER BE FINISHED What is Ninja Evasion? If you right click with a ninja weapon in hand and wearing...
  4. MaximumSpectre

tModLoader Dark Ghouls (WIP)

This is a mod I am creating with my friend. It will add many weapons, NPCs and some other things. Currently, these are the weapons, Melee Stick Slimy Stick Flaming Stick Whitehot Poker Flaming Wooden Sword Sword Of Flames Cursed Cutter Cursed Flaming Sword Meteorite Sword...
Back
Top Bottom