Search results for query: *

1. blender1423

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

you should make achivments for getting the ninja armor set and stuff like that.. also make a combo system in the game or somting like that.. and make achivments for getting to the underworld. achivment for PvP. achivment for geting to platinum coint. achivment for all kinds of deaths. achivment...
  2. blender1423

PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

I know ! make this DJ Booth an end game item where if you combine all music boxes you make it ! and then if you right or left click him you can choose any song ! and if you connect him with wire to lamps or disco ball they will be light with the motion of the music ! and so you can make a party...
  3. blender1423

Official Terraria: Otherworld

its like the version of terraria i always wanted i like it with a small taist of leveling up and skills kind of a game thats what terraria always needed somting that you would survive for bcause right now thers no reason or story to the world of terraria. but if your a hero that is trying to...
  4. blender1423

Biomes & Nature Misty Ocean

your abit right but the idia of the mist can be around the whole world of terraria it should be an event like blood moon..
  5. blender1423

Thanks ! :red: i always follow things around.. i cheack every day the forum bcause i cant wait for 1.3 or at least for spoilers..:D BTW what do you think the new trailer is about ?
  6. blender1423

Official And Now for a Taste of Things to Come...

Hey Loki i think the begining of the boss cathulu should sound like this ..
  7. blender1423

zimber the mist effect can look and work just like darkness in terraria exept it would be white when your inside it and also ther should be alot of creapy noises :P
  8. blender1423

i think its a game that is very similar to terraria but with diffrent play style and there will be more desert biom.. :P thats cool is that right Loki ?
  9. blender1423

is it just me or the HYPE IS KILLING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we can bearly survive the hype from 1.3 and now this!?!?......... also do more spoiler or at least give an idia of things..:eek:
Back
Top Bottom