Search results for query: *

• Users: Atys
  • Order by date
  1. A

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Having the same issue here.
  2. A

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Thanks. In that case, when I try to generate an extra large world, with or without mods, it always ends up hanging on "Hiding Water Treasure". Is this a known issue, and if so, is there something I can do to fix it?
  3. A

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Is this what's adding the ability to generate "Extra Large" worlds?
  4. A

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Gelatine doesn't seem to be spawning. King Slime drops nothing from this mod, nor is there a message. Killed him about ten times, including once in a new world.
  5. A

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Is Infernon implemented? I don't seem able to craft the Desiccated Emblem.
  6. A

Speaking of which, are the R'lyehian and Depth Trencher supposed to spawn immediately in Hardmode, i.e. before any bosses? If so, they aren't working either now. Didn't see a single one during the Tide. On a related note, I love the R'lyehian's name. I'm a big Lovecraft fan.
  7. A

Went ahead and did that, and it worked. Only major difference I can think of is that my world is now in Hardmode, whereas it was not when I first tried to summon the Tide.
  8. A

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

This one AlchemistNPC Tremor Calamity The Spirit Mod Recipe Browser Reduced Grinding Magic Storage More Accessories+ Fishing Reward Recipes More Chest Loot Lottery Fargo's Mutant Mod Echoes of the Ancients What Ammo Does it Shoot? Boss Checklist Geronimo's Tinkerings ExperienceAndClasses Dart...
  9. A

I'll try again.
  10. A

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Has this been fixed? I currently have both AlchemistNPC and this mod installed and enabled, and the Tinkerer seems to be selling the tokens just fine.
  11. A

No, I'm playing single player.
  12. A

Is the Tide event currently unimplemented or bugged? I'm at the ocean and using the Black Pearl, but nothing is happening. Unrelated, are Goblin Technomancers supposed to spawn outside of Goblin Invasions? They keep appearing around me for some reason.
  13. A

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I believe I've found a bug. I've fought the Ancient Dragon a couple times, but it hasn't dropped anything at all. Currently playing on Expert, with several other mods installed, though I haven't run into a similar issue with any other bosses (vanilla, Tremor, or from other mods). Also, I...
Back
Top Bottom