Search results for query: *

1. Potetgull92

New Terraria Merchandise from Eighty Sixed!

That eye of Cthulhu shirt is super awesome! I love the style. Wish it came as a poster as well.
  2. Potetgull92

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I remember playing the nostalgia pack back in 1.1 i spent around 300+hours with your mods. Sad to hear you don't have the passion you had earlier. If your passions hits the dump then perhaps a different person could take over on updating it. The community would probably be grateful and you could...
  3. Potetgull92

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I kinda feel bad for you when it comes to modding. You've had to change from Tconfig to Tapi and then almost immediatly over to Tmodloader. The nostalgia pack is an amazing mod but changing modloaders all the time must be really infuriating. spent many many hours with your pack back in 1.1 though!
  4. Potetgull92

tAPI Trekko727's Guns Mod

If someone were to make a gun sprite, what gun would you want it to be Trekko? what guns do you need sprites for?
  5. Potetgull92

tModLoader Terrarian Dreamkeepers

ehhh i'm open for everything but i'm not a big reader of comics or books, i like watching good shows instead and youtube
  6. Potetgull92

i've never heard about it XD i just looked at the mod and thought it was a good idea and stuff
  7. Potetgull92

this looks nice but it would be great if you could add some screenshots so that we can get a taste of the mod ;)
  8. Potetgull92

tAPI More Tools/Weapons Mod

cant wait till this gets updated, i've had lots of fun with it so far :D
  9. Potetgull92

tAPI More Tools/Weapons Mod

This mod is awesome! continue the great work, this mod could become really big after a little time
Back
Top Bottom