Search results for query: *

1. L

Switch Kill Count Glitch...Stops working altogether...randomly starts working again.

So did a lot of playing yesterday. The bug is that once a mob is killed via lava or lingering damage, the kill count for the tally counter stops keeping count altogether. ...I've also noticed that the glitch also happens when defeating a mob with weapons that also have the ability to deal...
  2. L

Switch Kill Count Glitch...Stops working altogether...randomly starts working again.

So having a problem with the Tally Counter and the total Kill Count. I get that it doesn't keep track of kills caused by traps or lava. However, I noticed that once a mob is killed in this fashion, the Tally Counter stops keeping track of kills, even if I kill them physically with a weapon. I've...
  3. L

Console One-Off Event: All-day solar eclipses on 8/21.

So was thinking, since console users are still stuck in 1.2 world and have no access to making solar tablets, there should be a celebration of the upcoming full solar eclipse on August 21st. Have every day cycle in hard mode worlds have a 100% possibility of creating a solar eclipse, for this...
Back
Top Bottom