Search results for query: *

1. SuggestionMcGee

Sprites Aquarium Blocks and Walls

No doubt in my mind, something like this fits the game perfectly. :)
  2. SuggestionMcGee

Sprites Aquarium Blocks and Walls

Truly an amazing suggestion. It's the smaller things that make up big parts of the game, and I'm glad to know so many players realize this. Keep up your work!
  3. SuggestionMcGee

Blocks & Decoration Toggling Jack 'o lanterns

So we all know you can toggle a Campfire on and off without any wiring, but what if you could do the same thing with a Jack 'o lantern? Another small suggestion, but it would create less of a hassle with decorating.
  4. SuggestionMcGee

Shouldn't be much longer until 1.3.6 is released! My heart is beating fast, but patience keeps...

Shouldn't be much longer until 1.3.6 is released! My heart is beating fast, but patience keeps it steady!
  5. SuggestionMcGee

Cenx said to keep the suggestions coming, and I won't fail to deliver, got a lot in my head...

Cenx said to keep the suggestions coming, and I won't fail to deliver, got a lot in my head right now!
  6. SuggestionMcGee

Other Solar Eclipse screen filter

There already are! :) Many throughout the game, but I had this idea envisioned for months, and thought it would make the eclipse experience feel more authentic, like you were in an actual horror film...
  7. SuggestionMcGee

Other Solar Eclipse screen filter

Continuing my streak of 1.3.6 suggestions, I came up with an idea that could fit with the update's goal to polish up the game. With that said, my suggestion is to have a filter overlay on the screen during a solar eclipse. The filter would be designed after old film static, to go along with the...
  8. SuggestionMcGee

Items Minor 1.3.6 suggestion:Make the beach ball susceptible to wind

There is a good chance the devs already have this marked on the list for the next update, but I am suggesting to make the beach ball susceptible to the wind mechanics. User "Azu" had previously suggested that projectiles affect the beach ball, which seemed to appeal to the devs, so maybe this...
  9. SuggestionMcGee

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

Thank you so much. You've put my troubles to rest. I can sleep easy now. :)
  10. SuggestionMcGee

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

I don't know if that is because the build in general was made in a prior 1.3.1 version (as you can tell by the placed bottles, but for me, actuating the stairs, the furniture, trying different placements, nothing works for me. I've tried everything. Could you possibly show me an example or...
  11. SuggestionMcGee

Items Terraria item: The scarecrow

My...SAVIOR. Seriously, I don't know what I would do without your support. Thank you, friends!
  12. SuggestionMcGee

Thank you for the support! :)
  13. SuggestionMcGee

Yes, it does. :)
  14. SuggestionMcGee

38 tiles to the left and the right of the Scarecrow.
  15. SuggestionMcGee

•Item description: The Scarecrow is an item that can be crafted from 40 Wood and 80 hay at a Sawmill. When placed, any type of plant (Including Trees) within a close radius gains an increased growth speed boost. This can make Scarecrows useful throughout the entire game. For example, it can make...
  16. SuggestionMcGee

Game Mechanics Ability to sit on furniture.

That suggestion was glorious, my friend. :')
  17. SuggestionMcGee

Game Mechanics Revamped Golem fight in Expert Mode

I don't think I was clear enough, allow me to clarify. His head would work similar to a Crawltipede, in that jumping regularly wouldn't trigger the attack, but flying would.
  18. SuggestionMcGee

Biomes & Nature 1.3.6 Suggestion: Implement unused sunflower texture

Interesting fact. In addition, I have noticed that the unused texture only seemed to appear in 1.3 beta testing. I'm still heartbroken they aren't in the game, but maybe we can have high hopes that the devs may stumble upon this suggestion. :)
Back
Top Bottom