Search results for query: *

1. SuggestionMcGee

Blocks & Decoration Toggling Jack 'o lanterns

So we all know you can toggle a Campfire on and off without any wiring, but what if you could do the same thing with a Jack 'o lantern? Another small suggestion, but it would create less of a hassle with decorating.
  2. SuggestionMcGee

Other Solar Eclipse screen filter

Continuing my streak of 1.3.6 suggestions, I came up with an idea that could fit with the update's goal to polish up the game. With that said, my suggestion is to have a filter overlay on the screen during a solar eclipse. The filter would be designed after old film static, to go along with the...
  3. SuggestionMcGee

Items Minor 1.3.6 suggestion:Make the beach ball susceptible to wind

There is a good chance the devs already have this marked on the list for the next update, but I am suggesting to make the beach ball susceptible to the wind mechanics. User "Azu" had previously suggested that projectiles affect the beach ball, which seemed to appeal to the devs, so maybe this...
  4. SuggestionMcGee

Items Terraria item: The scarecrow

•Item description: The Scarecrow is an item that can be crafted from 40 Wood and 80 hay at a Sawmill. When placed, any type of plant (Including Trees) within a close radius gains an increased growth speed boost. This can make Scarecrows useful throughout the entire game. For example, it can make...
  5. SuggestionMcGee

Game Mechanics Revamped Golem fight in Expert Mode

Have you ever noticed that the Golem in Expert is a bit....bland? Like there's no challenge, especially if you know what you're doing? Other bosses provide a unique, respectively difficult battle, with rewards well worth your effort(Mostly), but Golem seems to lack that. It's quite...
  6. SuggestionMcGee

Biomes & Nature 1.3.6 Suggestion: Implement unused sunflower texture

I have noticed from multiple sources that an unused texture for sunflowers exists. It was belived that it would be implemented during the 1.3 update, but that wasn't the case. As it has been said that 1.3.6 will focus on "tweaks and polishes", it may be in my best interest and many others' for...
Back
Top Bottom