Search results for query: *

1. TurretVistaLT

tModLoader How do I make a melee weapon send out stars without using ammo

I want to make a star-throwing sword without it using any sources of required ammo from the player's inventory. How exactly can I do that?
  2. TurretVistaLT

tModLoader Modding: Public Class Items name for an item with a multi-word name.

!error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for 'name' and no extension method 'name' accepting a first argument of type 'Terraria.Item' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)! So I'm attempting to make a Mana Crystal ammo for a...
  3. TurretVistaLT

tModLoader Big Mods you Suggest to look at?

I want some mods that have a minimum of 250 items total (or a lot of content of other types, such as gameplay effects and changes, NPCs, etc.) and are up to date. They must be for tmodloader, but they don't have to be exclusive on the browser or fly he forums, they can come from any website...
  4. TurretVistaLT

Humorous Community Question: Sequels

Make up your own sequel to a game or movie. Title required, small plot summary allowed. This isn't a serious question, neither are any of the other Community Questions. Sass is great. Humor required. Go nuts.
  5. TurretVistaLT

Humorous Community Question: How do you think the world will end?

Humor is encouraged. For me, two trucks colliding, one filled with coke, the other with mentoes.
  6. TurretVistaLT

Humorous RIP Turretvista account

He got banned RIP He shall be remembered.
  7. TurretVistaLT

PC (Modded Terraria Bug) A few moments after joining a world, the game crashes.

NOTE: I use a laptop with Windows 10 installed. I have about 22 mods on Terraria, such as Thorium, Tremor, Overhaul, Calamity, Joostmod, Imksushi's Mod, etc. When I join a world in my modded Terraria game, it lags incredibly for a few moments before allowing me to move, although only for a few...
  8. TurretVistaLT

I once killed a man

DO NOT HAND ME THAT GUN OR I WILL BANG BANG THIS HOUSE AND ONLY BAD STUFF COMES OUT OF THAT I will hurt u if you hurt my sister (hardcore christian no hobos allowed)
  9. TurretVistaLT

Mobile it is me

i am here for ur funny souls I like stealing them and then making funny jokes like for example let's make like a tree and get cut by an axe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA watch out and also btw FYI just so you know merry christmas
Back
Top Bottom