Search results for query: *

1. happyfaic72

still alive

still alive
  2. happyfaic72

i mean technically if you count terraria online i've probably been here for eight years

i mean technically if you count terraria online i've probably been here for eight years
  3. happyfaic72

honestly, I forgot I had an account here. Hi hello how's it going not much what's up?

honestly, I forgot I had an account here. Hi hello how's it going not much what's up?
  4. happyfaic72

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Here comes a massive post. But for a massive reason. That massive reason is this MASSIVE cave system. You can't describe how large this is unless you're truly there. In 1080p, this is what the best section of it looks like. Notice just above me the fake sword stone, and below me...... I...
  5. happyfaic72

you can modify quotes to remove any large images, but for everyone's sake if you do, you should probably replace what you remove with -snip- just so people know content was removed :)
  6. happyfaic72

This world is drunk (and I can prove it: small normal crimson world, seed 1337)
  7. happyfaic72

DO YOU SEE IT???? EDIT: I'M GONNA FAINT HELP NEW EDIT: AIN'T THIS COOL?
  8. happyfaic72

Looking for a bit of help with Hardmode.

If your dryad is still alive, what you can do is get a bunch of purification powder, dig a 5-6 tile wide tunnel around and under your base (so it's sort of like it's on a floating island) and then use the purification powder on everything in the little 'island.' Make sure where grass is on the...
  9. happyfaic72

The first thing I noticed was the undeground desert being on the complete other side of the jungle. The ice biome's placement right near the dungeon is strange too. It looks like a lot of biomes got mislocated. Also, look at that one underground jungle tree growing in the granite biome :D
  10. happyfaic72

Two mimics overlapping each other, how strange.
  11. happyfaic72

Video Max melee speed showcase (1.3.4) *BROKEN*

You could've gotten faster melee speed if you reforged the items that could have speed modifiers to have the fastest speed modifier (which I think is Light.) Plus if you had Ale and another general stats potion (such as pumpkin pie,) it would be even faster. That said, in my opinion this does...
  12. happyfaic72

Map-Parkour Terraria: Revenge of Skeletron (The Sequel/Remake of Tale of Skeletron)

I could skip Gotta use them spoilers so I don't ruin the experience for others.
  13. happyfaic72

Map-Parkour Terraria: Revenge of Skeletron (The Sequel/Remake of Tale of Skeletron)

Just beat the map (after having to use ropes in a couple of places due to me being horrendously agitated with a few stages keep in mind,) and one thing I wanted to say about this was it's really well made. However, one thing I want to pick at (regardless of how I have no idea how it works) is...
  14. happyfaic72

Anyone have any fun IRL projects they're working on? My most recent WIP project is a tornado...

Anyone have any fun IRL projects they're working on? My most recent WIP project is a tornado machine. http://i.imgur.com/L03rPNi.jpg
  15. happyfaic72

Humorous Redigit IRL Pictures Thread

Oh my goodness I'm so sorry guys
  16. happyfaic72

So I'm hooked on terraria again. Doing another expert playthrough but not limiting myself to the...

So I'm hooked on terraria again. Doing another expert playthrough but not limiting myself to the ranged class anymore.
  17. happyfaic72

And to top it off, random bluescreens and restarts are more common than ever now. And this...

And to top it off, random bluescreens and restarts are more common than ever now. And this interface is awful compared to win7. I hardly know where anything is now.
  18. happyfaic72

my main issue is that i never wanted to install windows 10. The update happened automatically...

my main issue is that i never wanted to install windows 10. The update happened automatically without my consent, and it bluescreened halfway through. The only way to fix it was to wipe my SSD and do a clean install of windows 10, because you can't install windows 7 again without it prompting...
  19. happyfaic72

i want windows 7 back

i want windows 7 back
Back
Top Bottom