Search results for query: *

1. CheatFreak47

PC Looking to start a new world with a few people.

So I'm looking to start a new world and server. I would kinda like to play with at least 2 other people because 1's lonely, and 2's still lonely, but 3 or more and we have a decent party going. So anyone interested? I can host the server no problem, If I do, it's direct connect (I.E. it's not...
  2. CheatFreak47

Playing with the Forum CSS Thread [AKA Custom Forum Styles!]

note: Mods if this is in the wrong section, please move it to the appropriate one, i figured it belonged here the best considering the subject matter involves some creativity in coding and web design. Perhaps this will garner some attention:naughty: This is a thread for discussing playing with...
  3. CheatFreak47

PC Cheat's Legitimate Shopping Center

Currently closed. I am working on a new 1.3 playthrough where I will re-open the shop anew- until farther notice- it will remain closed, however. The rules are and will always be the same though, and here they are. TL;DR • Propositions require Steam Name, Character Name, and Offer. • I accept...
  4. CheatFreak47

Game Mechanics Minor Grappling Hook Fixes

Something I've noticed is that the grappling hook is great for building, but I've noticed a couple of minor things that could probably be changed to work better, and I would imagine they wouldn't take too effort to change as well. (I can't be sure of that, it's more just wishful thinking on my...
  5. CheatFreak47

Aloha Everyone.

I'm CheatFreak47. I do stuff and play games. I was a member on TerrariaOnline as well, but I tended to lurk a lot more there than I do on a lot of other forums. I have a youtube channel, a steam, a twitter, and a website. (I also run temporary terraria servers from that domain as well from time...
Back
Top Bottom