Search results for query: *

1. T

NPCs & Enemies Trader NPC

huh. Not a bad idea.
  2. T

Game Mechanics Change to summoned minions, etc

I don't get it, so instead of summoner dodging attacks and spawning minions.. they dodge attacks and spawn more minions? you've identified the problem, but you haven't given a proper solution that solves it.
  3. T

NPCs & Enemies Town NPC follow

while it's a good idea, NPC attacks are pretty weak,slow, and won't do much against enemies. frankly, the only NPCs I would bring with me would be the dryad (for the 8 armour points) and the nurse for the healing.
  4. T

Other Child-Friendly Text Setting

wait, the master bait was an innuendo? I thought it was just unfortunately named. anyways, any child who needs these innuendos to be censored for them, probably won't even get the joke. and any child that does understand will know far dirtier stuff.
  5. T

Other ERRO DE NOMENCLATURA

so I ran it through google translate.. "The terraria, it calls class what is actually a style of play, the equipment does not dictate the class, the creator of this game is a mocorongo, the fact that I use a sword, does not make me a warrior, this is a serious mistake in the world outside THX"
  6. T

NPCs & Enemies Chinese New Year Event (W.I.P)

when it says "[/SPOILER] at the end, that's the spoiler ending, meaning if you want to keep something outside of that spoiler, you have to write it after the "[/SPOILER]" so it would be
  7. T

Weapons & Equip Frying Pans! New Melee weapon!

does it make loud, obnoxious noises whenever you hit someone with it? if so, I would love to see this added regardless of the damage.
  8. T

NPCs & Enemies Chinese New Year Event (W.I.P)

I look forward to see this thread updated! may I ask that you put the mobs & enemies in a separate spoiler? it just makes everything look neater and also involves less clicking
  9. T

NPCs & Enemies Golem & Lihzahrd temple buff ideas.

those sprites look amazing! I'll add them to the thread right away! I'll give you credit, of course. I planned on removing the Lihzahrds as it's just too vague, the new enemies were expanding upon what a Lihzahrd could be. I do plan on keeping flying snakes though, I'll update the thread to be...
  10. T

NPCs & Enemies New Moonlord Alt - Demise King

so it's a buffed, edgy moon lord with a sword? I don't know, man..
  11. T

NPCs & Enemies The circus is coming to town! event suggestion.

probably should've explained it better. they don't instantly give you 5 random debuffs, they instead launch a slow projectile that gives you debuffs if you don't avoid it. This applies to both bosses. not entirely sure what's wrong with teleportation, considering most of the magician boss is him...
  12. T

NPCs & Enemies Golem & Lihzahrd temple buff ideas.

I've made some small adjustments to the thread, I've thought of a new room for the dungeon to hype up the boss fight more,make the temple feel more mysterious and also provide some more lovely decorations. I'll add that to the thread tomorrow though.
  13. T

NPCs & Enemies The circus is coming to town! event suggestion.

now that I think about it, getting to the end of the event and lowering the bosses health, only for them to instantly kill me and having to start over would suck. I'll change it. necroo.. I just looked at the damage the rest of the enemies deal and it's quite ridiculous. I'll change it later.
  14. T

NPCs & Enemies Cultist NPC

you could gain health from high-health enemies and it would be a tremendous help in boss fights. also: why would you want to kill them when you could kill them and get healed?
  15. T

Sprites My Slime Thread

I wasn't able to find a good image but... https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/slimerancher/images/2/22/M_slime_3.png/revision/latest?cb=20170612214624 it's a mosaic slime from slime rancher. I'm interested to see how it would look if you made it into a slime.
  16. T

Items Trippy Potion. Changing reality.

I think this should be changed from a potion to something that happens on April 1st. But that's just my opinion
  17. T

NPCs & Enemies Puffballs: a hallowed slime

I don't know what to say other than: yes. So.. Yes.
  18. T

Yee

Yee
  19. T

Items Animal Balloons useable in Bundle of balloons

Animal balloons are sold by the clothier during parties. But I agree with the rest of the idea!
Back
Top Bottom