Search results for query: *

1. Fro Zen

tModLoader Arrival of the Blind Forest

it should load fine on the newest tmod. we haven't been making any content lately, but it's open sourced on github if anyone wants to contribute
  2. Fro Zen

sorry, mod browser github integration bugged out, should be fixed by now
  3. Fro Zen

we added secondary colors, use the /color2 command to change it
  4. Fro Zen

i think that was something i planned awhile ago and now i dont know if im gonna do that
  5. Fro Zen

can confirm, credits will be added on the first build posted with this content
  6. Fro Zen

its already out, search on the mod browser
  7. Fro Zen

it appears i am going to have to put ori's layer even higher because apparently the first time i did it didnt work
  8. Fro Zen

i wont be making animations for swinging weapons, as the way i have it set up i'd have to make at least 90+ new animation frames and i don't think its worth all of that work. also, i might make it so using certain weapon types translates the weapon stats into attacks from will of the wisps
  9. Fro Zen

the wavebank mod, which replaces the terraria soundtrack with the ori soundtrack, is downloadable here on the front page, while the content mod (arrival of the blind forest) is downloadable on the mod browser
  10. Fro Zen

soon probably
  11. Fro Zen

that is a bug i've been attempting to fix for awhile now, im still working on it
  12. Fro Zen

i've wanted to do that, it's just that it'd require a bunch of coding to make it polished and im currently very busy
  13. Fro Zen

i will keep the supersonic minecart lol
  14. Fro Zen

minecart hovering will be fixed in version 2.1 and i am also doing some testing with more multiplayer fix attempts, i will occasionally leave builds in either furyforged's discord server or the ori challenges server so if anyone wants to test fixes join either of the servers, although i...
  15. Fro Zen

dang. im still looking into it as for scaling damage, i want to make killing bosses for the first time add damage to ori attacks but i haven't done that yet and multiplayer is a serious issue i need to fix
  16. Fro Zen

i've seen other people having problems seeing others as ori in multiplayer and general instability in multiplayer, if your game crashes send me the logs that appear when it crashes, and im currently working on figuring out why the visuals aren't being synced properly. also, thanks for all the...
  17. Fro Zen

custom keybinds should be in the settings menu, otherwise they use the defaults from keyboard OatBF also apologies for being late to saying this, im busy doing other stuff
  18. Fro Zen

Will investigate that, thats very strange, but it does show a log and i will look at the code it specifies later
  19. Fro Zen

i will write a more detailed one down when i have the time, currently the changes from 1.0 to 1.1 are fixes relating to minecarts and sounds last i recall, and 1.1 to 1.2 are version number and multiplayer fixes, and 1.2 and 1.3 are the exact same, its just that 1.3 is the mod browser release...
  20. Fro Zen

ill look over the sounds in question at some point
Back
Top Bottom