Search results for query: *

1. WhiskeyNinja

S.D.M.G.

S.D.M.G.
  2. WhiskeyNinja

Hehe, sorry, yeah, gotta stick to the official channels for that info, like Unit One said...

Hehe, sorry, yeah, gotta stick to the official channels for that info, like Unit One said, that's the plan.
  3. WhiskeyNinja

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Hey guys, I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I understand all the frustration, and I really appreciate your continued patience and support. You guys are a dedicated and amazingly creative following, and we want to do right by Re-Logic and you guys with what we release. <3 Zach
  4. WhiskeyNinja

PS3 & PS4 Saved Data Request

Hey guys, Thanks for the outpouring of support! Please keep the saves coming, pictures are super useful (especially of chest contents/inventory/equipped items), but it's good to be able to check all kinds of worlds and characters. PS: Your worlds look really cool. Have a great weekend! -Zach
  5. WhiskeyNinja

PS3 & PS4 Saved Data Request

Really, just including screenshots of how your world looks, chest contents, etc. would help a ton. We don't want you to necessarily generate anything you wouldn't normally make, but knowing how it should look helps us find discrepancies. Thanks, Zach
Back
Top Bottom