Search results for query: *

1. Adambigaxe1

NPCs & Enemies (Needs prefix) remove derplings

Wouldn't agree with outright removal, but maybe some tweaking like making them a little slower and reducing their jump height a little would be fine.
  2. Adambigaxe1

Items Endless Mana/Hp Potions

Yeah but it also means that if they ever want to put anything near or at (not past, since Moonlord is meant to be the final boss) endgame, then it would screw with potential balance for that. Also, i'm talking about mana used per-use, not per-second. You can still use Last Prism as much as you...
  3. Adambigaxe1

Items Endless Mana/Hp Potions

Health Potions? Yes, 100% yes. Mana Potions? No. Unless you give it a cooldown, it would be unbelievably OP from tier 1. Also, if there is no cooldown, then what is the point in making anything but the first tier aside from slower mana sickness ramp-up and if you use Toxic Flask (as well as...
  4. Adambigaxe1

Game Mechanics Solar Eclipse & Blood Moon stack

Approve. Definitely Approve. I've had more Blood Moon + Solar Eclipse sequences in a row than actual non summoned Solar Eclipses. I've even had 2 Blood Moons and 2 Solar Eclipses in a row once. I bet that if I entered the lottery, I'd hear the announcement that I won while dealing with a Blood...
  5. Adambigaxe1

PC This RNG isn't funny anymore.

I got Terraria for myself the day before 1.2 came out (My brother had it on his computer for a long time), I've racked up almost 2k hours (1,903 to be exact) and I have only ever gotten 1 lucky coin drop, despite the fact that pre-lucky coin, my biggest form of making money was farming pirate...
  6. Adambigaxe1

NPCs & Enemies Mook Makers -- Why don't we have more of these?

I think they could do 0 attack damage, since slimes with royal gel and critters don't deal damage, unless 0 damage is tied to being friendly, which I guess is still fine if it could still spawn enemies and not move.
  7. Adambigaxe1

Items New buffs and debuffs!

Clumsiness: Wings make you fall slower when you hold space, slow enough to where you wouldn't take fall damage anyways, you could also use a grappling hook or a double jump. Potion addiction: Nope. DoT in Terraria cancels natural regen, adding this would make potions like spelunker, shine, most...
  8. Adambigaxe1

Blocks & Decoration Furniture for ores

Actually Iron/lead isn't that outlandish. Iron/lead already has a fence, 2 doors, a sink, a bathtub, a toilet and a chest (If you count the trash can as a set chest).
  9. Adambigaxe1

Items RGB Dye

I'd suggest the recipe should be one of three options: Also, Support.
  10. Adambigaxe1

Items The Vault Key - A Hardmode Alternative to the Money Trough

MEDIC! Convenient and entertaining, best of both worlds. Support.
  11. Adambigaxe1

Items Title music box in Crimson worlds

Definitely makes sense. Don't know why it isn't in already though.
  12. Adambigaxe1

Blocks & Decoration this is a feature you need to add this feature is

It's a simple idea that makes sense. I support.
  13. Adambigaxe1

Mobile PC to Mobile connect

I agree if you go the minecraft windows 10 edition route, where the pc players get a separate launcher for a lesser mobile-compatible version. You can't do PC to mobile at this point though, it would basically require Relogic to stop working on it until the mobile devs finish porting it, which...
  14. Adambigaxe1

Items Wyvern Fruit

I'd say change the name to something else and make it post all 3 mech tier, maybe make it grow in the pre-plantera jungle. It isn't very good for early hardmode because it would make wings useless early game (especially in multiplayer) and make Twins/Destroyer too easy.
  15. Adambigaxe1

Items Hamdrax Fix Idea

Why not just give that ability to Drax and rename it back to hamdrax instead of creating an upgrade? It's not like it would upset balance, since the Hamdrax used to act as all three anyway. Just have the upgrade do the same thing with faster breaking speed instead.
  16. Adambigaxe1

Biomes & Nature Use Marble and Granite to create Underground Ocean and Mountain

I think it might be better the other way around. A mount Olympus type mountain, capped with a large marble complex of the gods, while the semi mystical granite elementals dwell in mystical ocean depths (bonus if ocean spawns on the side with the dungeon, considering the water theming)
  17. Adambigaxe1

Items Celestial Stopper

Decided to make a sprite.
  18. Adambigaxe1

Weapons & Equip Star Cannon Buff

Not entirely that hard to farm stars as a ranger (especially if you farm for jester arrows) considering you have to farm for everything anyway. I would agree with maybe 25% - 33% though, just not 50% and not the damage boost in hardmode.
  19. Adambigaxe1

Weapons & Equip HM Compound Sword, anyone?

Considering the tier you get it, the life steal seems kind of pointless. You've already fought the Moon Lord, which has a pretty common ability that renders lifesteal useless. Also Frostbrand seems too early on to go into a sword with things like Keybrand and Seedler, which you only get...
  20. Adambigaxe1

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Bag of wire Different colored wire cutters to remove only a certain type of wire (yellow one to remove actuators). Signal Transmitters More early game traps
Back
Top Bottom