Search results for query: *

1. JimboTex

tModLoader The Galactic Mod!

Hey, is this the official wiki for the mod? Because if it is, it's woefully outdated.
  2. JimboTex

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Just realized I had the version numbers mixed up in my head. I meant that it was available for 1.4.3 since January. 1.4.4 tmod itself is slated to release next month, but I'm sure the Thorium team is working hard on being ready at or soon after launch day. Check their Discord server for more...
  3. JimboTex

Yes, it's been available on 1.4.4 Tmodloader since January.
  4. JimboTex

Items Buff the reaver shark in one way or another to make it usefull again

Seconded. And while they're at it, they need to rework the nerf to the Daedalus Stormbow/Holy Arrow combo. As it stands now, those two items have become utterly useless against the Mech Bosses. Hell, even a Copper Shortsword (especially with the way it's been buffed to go stabby stabby in...
  5. JimboTex

No, it's always been up to Random Number Jesus which of the two ores generates each time Coznix is defeated (until one ore or the other has generated three times, that is). The wiki never explicitly said you'll get one of the ores three times in a row, just that each of the two ores can be...
  6. JimboTex

Weapons & Equip New accessory idea: Frostspark Boots and Lava Waders combo

God, I'm getting flashbacks to all the daily "bug reports" of an "Item Frame incompatibility with Modded Item X" nature in the mods section of the forum. :merchantgrin:
  7. JimboTex

Weapons & Equip New accessory idea: Frostspark Boots and Lava Waders combo

Maybe next time you'll do at least a cursory check before posting, then? Anyway, unless a Frostspark Boots x Lava Waders combo is in the offing for the Journey's End update, that's what mods are for. There's several major content mods that do exactly what you want (Calamity and Thorium come...
  8. JimboTex

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Which is why I'm going to miss this mod when the 1.4 vanilla update comes out. RIP Luiafkmod *Presses F*
  9. JimboTex

BTW, if anyone is interested in the amount of materials that go into upgrading your Inspiration all the way from game start to absolute maximum Inspiration, here's the breakdown (because I'm a nerd like that :merchantgrin: ): 15 Iron/Lead Ore (to make enough bars for the Iron/Lead Anvil that...
  10. JimboTex

That meter is called "Inspiration," and yes, you can upgrade it throughout your playthrough. You start out with eight points. In pre-Hardmode, that cap can be extended up to a total of 20 points by crafting and using Inspiration Fragments, which are made with 5 Arcane Dust and 4 Thorium Bars per...
  11. JimboTex

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Fair enough. But there is a (masochistic) portion of the community that loves that kind of challenge (probably a big part of the reason for Calamity Mod's relative popularity), and that's who Master Mode is aimed at. You certainly don't have to play it if you don't want to. (For the record, I...
  12. JimboTex

Which still wouldn't one-shot a player at max health. Granted, that much damage is certainly nothing to sneeze at, and can be hard to overcome, but that's part of the challenge. And if you've been playing modded for a while (particularly Revengeance/Death Mode Calamity Mod), you've probably seen...
  13. JimboTex

Actually, if you look at the trailer again, each of those Master Mode clips starts with the player somewhere between half health and 1/4 health, and (at least in the case of the EoW and Moon Lord clips) the killing blow doesn't come until the player is down to single digits in health.
  14. JimboTex

As interesting an idea as it might be to add Celestial Pillars to a mod, I doubt any mod developer is going to seriously consider it. Tremor has tried it, but the results... well... left a lot to be desired, from what I understand from reading comments by people who've played Tremor. (Then...
  15. JimboTex

FOR THE 293875982479387457836TH TIME: THIS IS A WELL-KNOWN, LONG-STANDING ISSUE WITH TMODLOADER ITSELF, AND HAS RESISTED ALL KNOWN ATTEMPTS AT FIXING. VANILLA DISPLAY ITEMS (I.E., ITEM FRAMES, MANNEQUINS, ETC.) EXHIBIT UNUSUAL BEHAVIOR WHEN MODDED ITEMS ARE PLACED ON THEM, NO MATTER WHAT MOD THE...
  16. JimboTex

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

BTW, I think you missed a message in the Russian -> English translation. After beating the Moon Lord, the following message appears: "Барьер между мирами был ослаблен," which, according to my Google-fu (aka Google Translate:merchantgrin:), means "The barrier between worlds has been weakened."
  17. JimboTex

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Harvester Parts randomly drop from bosses. Dunno if they're expert mode exclusive, though...
  18. JimboTex

Ah, okay. Is it simply post-Moon Lord if you're not using Calamity, Thorium, or any other mods that add post-Moon Lord bosses? Also, how do you obtain it?
  19. JimboTex

What does the Disaster Gauge do? Is it related to The Lunatic mod?
  20. JimboTex

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

The Odd Keystone is per character, not per world, so unless you've been making a new character to go with each new world, this isn't an issue. I'm not a dev, so I'm not sure what might cause it to not generate an Odd Keystone for a new character, but there is a sort of workaround, if you're...
Back
Top Bottom