Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

Hey JPAN, I wanted to ask something. I am trying a new mod setup on TML 64bit, about 147 mods, mostly many small misc/QoL mods including Research from 1.4, plus Thorium and Spirit. mods all load fine, but when I hit Single Player, the game freezes, but doesn't crash. I have left it for up to...
  2. S

tModLoader pbone's Utilities

Dude, I think this mod is the newest addition to my essential mod list. I love the features you have combined and the fact that you made so many things togglable so we can pick and choose is awesome. Thank you so much! I did notice a little bug though. The Buff Toggle UI is not moving while I...
  3. S

tModLoader Unlimited Buff Slots

How did it make the mod useless?
  4. S

Wacky NPCs Mod

I just have to say I love the mod so far, and really hope you can make your future plans a reality. Esp hoping for "living" npc decorations. That will be super dope!
  5. S

tModLoader Box of Gadgets

Not sure if this mod is being worked on anymore, but I would really love to see clear crystal platforms added.
  6. S

I can't get custom exceptions to work. How am I suppose to do this? I enter a modded item's name in the key field, and the amount in the value, but it has no effect.
  7. S

tModLoader Split Screen Mod

These sound like issues caused by Portable Storage or possibly one of its requirements. if you are running that mod disabling it will fix the problem (make sure to empty all your bags first!). If you don't have Portable Storage then 🤷‍♂️
  8. S

Try using the split screen mod (or the alternative he suggests) Load up both characters and give a new research book to your new character. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/split-screen-mod.70270/ At the moment research books can only retain knowledge for the session they were...
  9. S

tModLoader Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

Just wanted to say that even with the lastest update map icons when using the mirrors scale with the map, so when you are zoomed out they become very tiny. and you have to zoom way in to see them. this makes finding them very difficult unless you already have an idea of where to look. Hoping...
  10. S

Wacky NPCs Mod

I absolutely love the personallities of your Corru and Crim NPCs! Can't wait to try this pack. Btw alchemistNPC (full) and Furniture food and Fun both have working vending machines. idk if they have a github or maybe you could just ask the creators about how they did the shops for them, but its...
  11. S

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

Ok so ghost spawns seem to be better, so thank you :D Sorry it took so long for me to test it out. I got out of Terraria for a while after ModLoader 11.5 broke my essenial mods. but everything is up to date now.
  12. S

tModLoader Quantum Storage

You might be able to use the Recipe Tweaker mod
  13. S

maybe you could require a certain item to be carried in order for the ghost to spawn, so players can choose when to look for him. OR maybe you can get an item when you *don't* want him to spawn.
  14. S

I am having a problem, the ghost appearing underground seems to be making it hard for the skeleton merchant to spawn. also when I do an underground farm the ghosts spawns prevent monsters from spawning after a couple minutes.
  15. S

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

I have encoutered a similar spawning problem with the Stationary Merchant not respawning, even in single player after several in-game days even though I have 4 free rooms open. I am using the default config file. Does he have less than a 100% chance to respawn? Edit: I am only using a few extra...
  16. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

When I try to load the mod I get this error: The texture file at Projectiles/Healer/HolyAura.png failed to load at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext) Inner Exception: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program...
Back
Top Bottom