Search results for query: *

1. SUPER MECH M500

Sprites New vanity fox tail?

I was building a character off of an anime, but I am missing a key feature that I don't want to use a texture pack for, and that is a foxtail that doesn't involve the "Fox Shirt" vanity. Basically, when you obtain this, like say from a Halloween goodie bag, you put it in your equipment vanity...
  2. SUPER MECH M500

Weapons & Equip New grapple hook stats

So what happens when you combine the static hook (sold by steampunker) and the anit-gravity hook (dropped by alien saucer)? You get a Full Range Hook! This hook allows you to connect to any block without moving (like the static hook), and not only allows you to move closer and farther from the...
  3. SUPER MECH M500

Xbox One Dresser bug

I encountered a small problem with the Dresser furniture item. The storage section works great, but when I go to change clothing color, I find it inconvenient to use and I can't change which feature I'm changing. So if I interact with the bottom part of the dresser, I can only change my shirt...
  4. SUPER MECH M500

PC Free Items

Hi, I am giving away free items directly from my inventory. [You need to know the name of the item you want, or briefly describe it well.] There is no cost but about 5 minutes of your time to stop by. Steam Username: thedestoryer11 < Spelled right btw, just copy this name into...
  5. SUPER MECH M500

PC Free Items - Currently Closed

Hi, I am giving away free items. [You need to know the name of the item you want, or briefly describe it well.] There is no cost but about 5 minutes of your time to stop by. Stem Name: SUPΞR MΞCH M500 Status: Currently Closed
  6. SUPER MECH M500

PC Items from the void for sell.

I'm selling items in my world, but it requires you to friend this account on Steam: killerunit1234 Once befriended, ask me to join my world, or i join yours, and the session will start. The price of each item is 5 gold. You can get any item if you know the name of it.
  7. SUPER MECH M500

Texture Pack TEXTURE PACK WITH BUGATTI

This transforms the unicorn into a Bugatti Chiron. Go and try it out! Rather than sitting in a Chiron, why not stand on one being driven by a red-headed mini-robot? Also has working brake lights. Now works with 1.4 and improved texture from previous.
  8. SUPER MECH M500

Game Mechanics Water needs these Dynamics!

@Leinfors WE NEED THESE PHYSICS! Water is too glitchy for this game. This will allow water/lava to seep and move between the smallest places.
  9. SUPER MECH M500

Sprites Don't think you have enough fishing power?

LUMINITE FISHING POLE! sorry for so pixels, but you should get the idea. ----- REQUIREMENTS ----- 1 Golden Fishing pole 15 Luminite bars ============== 75% Fishing Power Can fish in lava Bobber Glows
  10. SUPER MECH M500

PC Free items!! 50 plat. per visit!

I can craft anything for you! All you have to do is give me 50 plat for any item you want that is craftible! Just let me know because i won't always be on. HOWEVER, I can't give you items that can't be crafted, such as the sniper rifle, which is a drop in the dungeon. Server address is...
  11. SUPER MECH M500

Other New music for new events!

This song, can you add it to a future update in terraria, like an invasion? (A new invasion) You can edit it, but i really wish to expect this in a future update for terraria.
Back
Top Bottom