Search results for query: *

1. FluffyPichu

... decent birthday.

... decent birthday.
  2. FluffyPichu

Or just download Yinblade *cough ;3

Or just download Yinblade *cough ;3
  3. FluffyPichu

I found the concept of "elements" itself in Chinese philosophies.

I found the concept of "elements" itself in Chinese philosophies.
  4. FluffyPichu

What is daily life like?

What is daily life like?
  5. FluffyPichu

Ask A Stupid Question...

Nah blue is just sad. How does time traveling work in plane travels, I time my flights yet their clocks are broken..?
  6. FluffyPichu

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/terraria_gamepedia/a/a4/Bunny_Slime.png?version=d0ab040efdc0a8692c...

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/terraria_gamepedia/a/a4/Bunny_Slime.png?version=d0ab040efdc0a8692c3ca23e89497419
  7. FluffyPichu

Ask A Stupid Question...

What. Why do I need to learn a language at all if I have the internet?
  8. FluffyPichu

Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

if that's for me, nuuu xd
  9. FluffyPichu

You still have your streak of visiting newcomers' profiles, xd but ya'll are wrong.. Minecraft...

You still have your streak of visiting newcomers' profiles, xd but ya'll are wrong.. Minecraft remains the best, it has 16x16 pixels!! And let me repeat, PIXELS, on the texture of the world!! Like where can you expect so much???
  10. FluffyPichu

Try to guess the last poster's favorite Terraria boss!

You get an opportunity, optional it is; you needn't fight, much difficulty for its community, rarely does an expert encounter such fright, whether it be the day or night, it continues to show its might, for it is subconsciously forgotten, yet it continues to stay at its place, but only once in a...
  11. FluffyPichu

Isn't that like some Chinese or Japanese dragon? Yeet: I know my history.

Isn't that like some Chinese or Japanese dragon? Yeet: I know my history.
  12. FluffyPichu

I have long since closed my eyes... my only goal is in the darkness... Welcome to teh forums

I have long since closed my eyes... my only goal is in the darkness... Welcome to teh forums
  13. FluffyPichu

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Welp. I'm back in need- *want* of help.. What are some other methods in scripting for lowering npc hp as a flame/poison/etc debuff, I have this regular script:
  14. FluffyPichu

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

"Turn up your resolution, keeping me like this is treason"
  15. FluffyPichu

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

"⟟'⋔ ⏃ ⎅⍀⏃☌⍜⋏."
  16. FluffyPichu

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

Minecraft Music: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y4NgKzqFxI
  17. FluffyPichu

Official Art Request Megathread

I do drawings on MS Paint :D I'll accept people's request, don't expect much work or quick, I lack motivation :( and self confidence ;c
  18. FluffyPichu

D: I can't for the guessing I have done, made a weapon shoot two projectiles at once.

D: I can't for the guessing I have done, made a weapon shoot two projectiles at once.
Back
Top Bottom