Search results for query: *

1. Wesbrine

Console Help me to defeat WOF

Well then, best of luck to you on the fight.
  2. Wesbrine

As much as I would like to join, I don't have the console version, and I doubt I even have the same console as you have. However, if you went to the Public Discord for Terraria, there might be a few individuals that would want to join.
  3. Wesbrine

Alright, it might be better if you had your friends join you, however you might not be in a situation to do that (Assuming that is the Console Version your on).
  4. Wesbrine

Other then that, you should make sure you have used up the full amount of Crystals Hearts you can get.
  5. Wesbrine

Alright, if you get around 17 Hellstone bars, you should be able to craft a Imp Staff, another summon weapon, more powerful then the Bee Staff
  6. Wesbrine

hmm... Do you still have Hellstone from when you made your armor?
  7. Wesbrine

The Hornet Staff isn't something you receive, it's crafted with Bee Wax.
  8. Wesbrine

I suggest you go and fight the Queen Bee for both practice as well as a way to get a Hornet Staff, even if you don't plan on being a summoner you can still use summon weapons, so you have some back up and more skill in fighting. And maybe along side that get the Feral Claws.
  9. Wesbrine

What Biomes have you been through and what bosses have you fought?
  10. Wesbrine

I don't see the necessity of bringing the flippers to fight the Wall of Flesh (Unless you planned to flood the place). Do you have a better Accessory?
  11. Wesbrine

Equipment?
Back
Top Bottom