Search results for query: *

1. A Person 2

tModLoader How do I fix this?

nevermind i figured it out but i also have another issue Issue: c:\Users\Rheta\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\MinecraftMod\Projectiles\Minions\MinionINFO.cs(206,30) : error CS0508: 'MinecraftMod.Projectiles.Minions.MinionINFO.TileCollideStyle(ref int, ref int, ref...
  2. A Person 2

Which one the sprite or inside the code bc i do that and it gives me this: Expected resource not found: Items/Armor/HatofInvisibility_Head_Head Closest guess: (Is there a spelling or folder placement error?) Items/Armor/HatofInvisibility at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String...
  3. A Person 2

Thats the thing. They are the same. It says the expected resource is HatofInvisibility_Head, why would it expect that?
  4. A Person 2

I get this error message when building my mod: Expected resource not found: Items/Armor/HatofInvisibility_Head Closest guess: (Is there a spelling or folder placement error?) Items/Armor/HatofInvisibility at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name) at...
  5. A Person 2

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

When i shoot the vanilla sniper rifle it says this: TopOfSpoiler What should i do?
  6. A Person 2

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

when ever i hover over the pip boy in cheat sheet i crash, is that cheat sheet or...
  7. A Person 2

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

is this multipayer friendly ?
  8. A Person 2

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Every so often when I start vein mining ores it works fine then I mine the next vein and the game breaks/crashes for some reason and i have to re-open tmod all over again and it keeps happening, can u fix this or tell me how to fix it.
  9. A Person 2

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

I do not know how to fix this
  10. A Person 2

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

11. A Person 2

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

i eyedroped the wood and it pasted that dirt
  12. A Person 2

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

whenever i eyedrop things and then try to paste the them it works wierdly
  13. A Person 2