Search results for query: *

1. Z

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Hi, I have one question about the Hellwing bow. Is the bow supposed to not fire bats or is it bugged?
  2. Z

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thanks, Oh i wish Terraria had a 64 bit version
  3. Z

Please i don't know where to go with this problem so please help! i finally figured out that errors that i get are because i "Don't Have enough memory" but when i go to task manager only 54% is used and i don't know what to do because i have a big amount of mods and i wanted to make a BIG...
  4. Z

Please fix something with tmodlaoder because since v0.10.0.2 there are error with sound with big mods like calamity, spirit mod, Thorium etc. while reloading mods and i cant play! it says stuff like: The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/CaveStoryBossBattle.mp3 failed to load w...
  5. Z

tModLoader Large World Enabler

Update Large World Enabler for tmodloader v0.10.0.2 Please
  6. Z

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

okay i fixed it im just stupid... because i thought i downloaded the large world enabler and it was not downloaded so i downloaded it and it works :)
  7. Z

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Well it doesn't work for me...
  8. Z

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Please Help when i create world it is stuck at generating structures... corruption pits (i have a lot of mods) and when i disabled spirit mod it worked plz help because i want to play this mod because it looks cool
  9. Z

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Guys please help i created world and when i tried to launch it it said: "Load Failed No Backup Found" i don't know what to do. It says that eery time i create a world
Back
Top Bottom