Search results for query: *

1. Rankaquion

**REPORTED** Princess is always sad

any release date in mind?
  2. Rankaquion

She literally in the same house the three NPCs are only separated by a wall of platforms but sure I'll post a Screenshot
  3. Rankaquion

i can't get my princess' happiness up no matter what, she is living with, cat, dog, zoologist and golfer and yet she always complains she wants to live with them
  4. Rankaquion

tModLoader Calamity Mod

i did that already the bug simply worn off after a while, go figure
  5. Rankaquion

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm having the exact same problem today
  6. Rankaquion

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I've found an interesting bug. was online, mined some onyx, planted them down for decoration, went to mine them again to upgrade the house, and they became opals. In case this matters i planted them into wood blocks.
  7. Rankaquion

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Only one question. Thorium + calamity here. How does the abyss interacts with the aquatic depths?
  8. Rankaquion

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Thanks a lot
  9. Rankaquion

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Ugh Supersonic soul is too fast i can't control it can you tone down the speed to at most 200 MPH or (for the power hungries who "Gotta go fast") tone down a lot the acceleration? because i literally can't play, if do just minor quick tap at the keyboard i walk over 20 blocks
  10. Rankaquion

NPCs & Enemies Eater of Worlds is impossible on Expert

the projectiles are killable, don't go through walls, are slow, don't give debuffs, no offence, but this boss is easy
  11. Rankaquion

NPCs & Enemies [1.3] Crawltepede's Spawn rate should be lowered.

Guys, no offence, but damn you suck, it's really easy to kill and it doesn't even target you unless you fly (you can still jump, it won't target you unless you take more than 1.5 sec to reach to floor).
  12. Rankaquion

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Ryu Hayabusa?!!!: Defeat the King Slime for the first time An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth: Defeat the Eye of Cthulhu for the first time Alaskan Bull Worm Daddy: Defeat the Eater of Worlds for the first time Mind Blown: Defeat the Brain of Cthulhu for the first time Big boned not fat...
  13. Rankaquion

tAPI Ulterraria

ok i'm feeling a little bit dumb now i still didn't find it :B
  14. Rankaquion

Ulterraria Mod [HELP WANTED]

i tried to find it but no sucess, sorry for my lack of ability but could you give me a link?
  15. Rankaquion

Ulterraria Mod [HELP WANTED]

It's a pretty nice mod and all but i think a wiki is highly needed
  16. Rankaquion

PC Terrablade should always be the best Melee weapon (at least damage wise).

Just think about it. this sword represents the very world itself as a weapon, and you can clearly see by it's sprite, recipe and even name. So as the 1.3 is coming i think the should buff it (at least the damage) and make it harder to craft so it keeps living up to it's name. What do you think?
  17. Rankaquion

PC Spooky armor needs a buff

Nothing too much powerful, just enough so that you can clearly see it's better. Here is some buffs that i already calculated: Buff the minion cap by 2 so i has more minions then Tiki armor and the time will go from 5 to 17 maybe 20 seconds. Buff the damage to 65% and the time goes to about 15...
  18. Rankaquion

PC Spooky armor needs a buff

After over 400 tests with each and every buff possible for summoners i can say that the spooky armor is just not worth farming for as of 1.2.4.1. The reason you ask? Well the fact that it has 1 minion less than tiki armor, sum to the fact that i has less armor makes it almost a downgrade. Some...
  19. Rankaquion

PC Terraria 1.3 Needs a trailer?

Just think about it, Alpha had one, 1.0 had one, 1.1 and 1.2 too, 1.3 definitely needs one and i don't think they're planning to make one. We are getting closer and closer to it, i think it's a pretty convenient time for the team to start making it and launch it a month from now.
Back
Top Bottom