Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Hey, i just downloaded your mod and i have one small request, the rod of dread doesn't have the sprite in the spoiler and i understand you removed due to bugs, but i was wondering if there was any possible way for you to change it back because ive never seen such an amazing sprite and it really...
  2. S

Can you please please please make the crystal of the mage usable again, it would mean a whole...

Can you please please please make the crystal of the mage usable again, it would mean a whole lot to me =))
  3. S

Any chance you could please possibly make it usable again? This was one of my favorite items...

Any chance you could please possibly make it usable again? This was one of my favorite items from this mod and a favorite item in general
  4. S

?

?
  5. S

Does that mean its unobtainable for me?

Does that mean its unobtainable for me?
  6. S

It only tells me that i can only use it if im worthy enough.

It only tells me that i can only use it if im worthy enough.
  7. S

Hey, a few months ago the crystal of the mage worked fine, but i reset Terraria and now it no...

Hey, a few months ago the crystal of the mage worked fine, but i reset Terraria and now it no longer works, so i tested it out in god mode by defeating all entities in the mod but it still doesnt work. im asking you since your the owner of this developer item.
  8. S

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Yes you can drag the item into the little box, also can you have the recipe and cheat sheet mod at the same time? Since when I added the cheat sheet mod and went into the control settings, i only saw options to change it for the cheat sheet.
Back
Top Bottom