Search results for query: *

1. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's a well know crash, the developers are already looking into it. For now just set you lighting setting to "Retro" or "Trippy" and it shouldn't crash anymore.
  2. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It's a crash caused by some interaction of the Sulphurous Bubbles in the Biome. It should only happen if you get too close to the edge of the world, so as long you remain close to the beach it should be fine. Either way it should be fixed in the next update.
  3. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yep, here's the problem: You have TOO MUCH fishing points to get the items. For fishing these items you need to have a specific fishing score, which changes for every object you want to fish (you can check all these values in the Abyss page on the wiki) For example: If you want to fish the...
  4. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm not too sure about it, but I think it's simply because Skeletron Prime (not too sure about Skeletron) is Fabsol's least favourite vanilla boss meanwhile The Destroyer is his most favourite one. At least there's an explanation for all the worm enemies in the mod ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ .
  5. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So maybe after defeating Supreme Calamitas/Yharim (if he's ever going to be added)? I mean, if this mod it's supposed to make you feel OP as heck, at some point it should just let go with this philosophy. Maybe also this with some other accessory? Like The Sponge and Core of the Blood God to...
Back
Top Bottom