Search results for query: *

1. sillybunneh

PC GIVEAWAY – Adhesive Bandage, Blindfold, Depth Meter

Just got these but don't need em, let me know if ya want em.
  2. sillybunneh

PC Sextant for sale

Going for 1 platinum
  3. sillybunneh

PC [WTS/WTT] Painting – Morbid Curiosity

Have the Morbid Curiosity painting from a Goodie Bag drop, want to trade with another painting (any painting I don't currently have). Money would be good too, if you prefer.
  4. sillybunneh

PC Unicorn on a Stick giveaway

Get this and show 'em you know how to really partaaaaaay
  5. sillybunneh

PC Skull GIVEAWAY

Giving away the Skull vanity item, would look great on ya come Halloween :joy:
  6. sillybunneh

PC Have Bezoar, want Diving Helmet

If you don't have a diving helmet, let me know what other items you have and we can talk it out :pumpking:
  7. sillybunneh

PC Anybody wants a Tartar Sauce /Mini Minotaur?

Have Tartar Sauce (for summoning a Mini Minotaur), want mermaid costume, if you have. UPDATE: Already got my mermaid costume so now giving away the Tartar Sauce for free!
  8. sillybunneh

Dreaming of Winter - Little house in Ice Biome

Just a little house in the Ice Biome. I think this is my favourite biome :pinky:
  9. sillybunneh

Hello all! Terraria saved my life, true story

Hey guys, just wanted to say... :D I started playing Terraria 3 years ago but then my HDD crashed and I lost everything. That was when I had a high flying job, a best friend who also happened to be my boyfriend, and just a great-everything in general. Now three years later, all of those are...
  10. sillybunneh

My old builds that are now in pixel heaven

So my hard disk crashed like 2 years ago and I've stopped playing since. I've recently rediscovered Terraria and have just started the game a few days ago (it's awesome to play it again!) and now I'm officially addicted. Again. I've really enjoyed the build and am looking to build better houses...
Back
Top Bottom