Search results for query: *

1. KinfThaDerp

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

hey hopefully we'll get even funnier secret seeds with the next update
  2. KinfThaDerp

Weapons & Equip The whips go against the principles of the summoner

IMO whips should have targeting on cursor, not on hit, and maybe let them use flasks from imbuing station? Getting effects on the whip like Ichor would make them better to use alongside minions
  3. KinfThaDerp

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank

Link is dead
  4. KinfThaDerp

Wavebank Hollow Knight OST Wavebank

Hey the download link seems dead, anyone who still has it and would like to share?
  5. KinfThaDerp

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Is it just me or does boss health not scale with players on expert mode ( I fought Spirit with friends, no idea about other bosses) EDIT : also the discord link seems to be broken somehow. It says it either expired or i don't have permission to join :(
  6. KinfThaDerp

tModLoader Loot Craze

Does this mod work properly in 0.10.0.2? I'm trying to get the Meteor Signet and i've defeat 3650 meteors but no sign-et of success
  7. KinfThaDerp

updating status? why would i do that

updating status? why would i do that
  8. KinfThaDerp

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Somebody, give Izzabelle the tools to make an alternate terraria. like. same concept, diffrent content?... i dunno
  9. KinfThaDerp

Wavebank UNDERTALE Wave Bank (1.3.3)

Whenever I need to reinstall terraria, and i hear the normal music instead of this. I get triggered. This should replace normal music. Do it now Re-Logic. Don't let ur logic, be not-logic, yesterday you said tomorrow so just do it.
  10. KinfThaDerp

An Official Introduction to Terrarian 1.3.1 Wiring & Mechanics

Brain blown by the simplest mechanics that terraria didn't have, now i need to find the mechanic... Skeletron, here i come!
  11. KinfThaDerp

Huh, the mangle fnaf teaser.. is fnaf world actually a horror game? or at least a dark game?

Huh, the mangle fnaf teaser.. is fnaf world actually a horror game? or at least a dark game?
  12. KinfThaDerp

*bothers to download lol* *suddenly a bunch of 9 years old appear in a match* "I don't want...

*bothers to download lol* *suddenly a bunch of 9 years old appear in a match* "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" ~Kinf
  13. KinfThaDerp

Oh wow, I didn't really check what Windows 10, but it seems like it'll be good :D Microsoft...

Oh wow, I didn't really check what Windows 10, but it seems like it'll be good :D Microsoft Design - Place a color there, yes there, some moar there, hm okay this is good ( suddenly shows viewers a paint painting )
  14. KinfThaDerp

I forgot to mention - sorry Microsoft but.. Ugly.. Little.. Default.. Desktop.. tho that's just...

I forgot to mention - sorry Microsoft but.. Ugly.. Little.. Default.. Desktop.. tho that's just my opinion lol
  15. KinfThaDerp

Woohoo! Windows 8 yay :D I still prefer windows 7, windows 8 ( 8.1 ) is more complicated in my...

Woohoo! Windows 8 yay :D I still prefer windows 7, windows 8 ( 8.1 ) is more complicated in my opinion tho it looks amazing
  16. KinfThaDerp

@Kyouko Tsukino that's a great idea *makes the building pink* oh wait what is happening...

@Kyouko Tsukino that's a great idea *makes the building pink* oh wait what is happening *suddenly pinky rain* ... what is this black magic?!
  17. KinfThaDerp

This is Ugly, unfortunately I didn't name the image Ugly, but that's it name...

This is Ugly, unfortunately I didn't name the image Ugly, but that's it name http://imgur.com/Ys2jgU9
  18. KinfThaDerp

I don't know the difference, 'cause fnaf messed up my brain that I didn't have, also that's why...

I don't know the difference, 'cause fnaf messed up my brain that I didn't have, also that's why I am so stupid, and why I say I am stupid
  19. KinfThaDerp

Five Nights At Freddy's 4 OFFICIAL Trailer ( teaser? ) = MIND BLOW

Five Nights At Freddy's 4 OFFICIAL Trailer ( teaser? ) = MIND BLOW
  20. KinfThaDerp

Started playing terraria everyday, arleady 13 hours xD ( I mean, i didn't start it today :P )

Started playing terraria everyday, arleady 13 hours xD ( I mean, i didn't start it today :P )
Back
Top Bottom