Search results for query: *

1. TerribleTerrariaPlayer

Collector's Edition without carrot

I had bought the collector's edition of Terraria a couple of years ago and I never really bothered to report that I don't have the special carrot item that comes with it. Fast forward to 2020 when I'm playing with my friend and he has the bunny pet activated. I always thought the carrot was...
  2. TerribleTerrariaPlayer

[guide] How to purify your world

I know a lot of Terraria players have done this before, but i have successfully purified my entire world. So... Why not post a guide to do it yourself? It also has big benefits for new players when they download your worlds. You don't want new players getting slaughtered by unicorns. The first...
  3. TerribleTerrariaPlayer

Timers timing timers from time to time

Im currently building a minigame wich uses timers. However the 5 second timers are not long enough. I have seen a setup in one of zerogravitas videos where he had a timer activating the next timer and deactivating the previous one. This went around in an endless loop. Does anyone know how to...
  4. TerribleTerrariaPlayer

[SOLVED] Randomizers? How do they work?

I have made this thread because i need some info on randomizers. Im currently thinking of a few designs but i cant figure it out on my own. Please feel free to give tips and design ideas.
Back
Top Bottom