Search results for query: *

1. Awakened_Arti

tModLoader Magic Storage

So I was curious to know how concerned I should be about the chunk vanishing bug? I am playing Modded with buddies, and we really like Magic Storage, but the threat of it deleting all our items is very worrying. If there are methods to mitigate the issue or things to be wary of while using it I...
  2. Awakened_Arti

tModLoader Miscellania

Excellent~! Some of the other additions are very welcome too! That new Rod of Discord will be a nice upgrade! I admire the speed and dedication to your mods! As for the Cave Story weapons, that is a shame. I would prefer to earn the weapons than have them be cheap and easy to acquire.
  3. Awakened_Arti

[img] I hope 8+ hours of work is good! I have never participated in a CC before! This is The...

I hope 8+ hours of work is good! I have never participated in a CC before! This is The Star Lancer~!
  4. Awakened_Arti

since this is my first time participating, that is my fault for not being aware. Thank you!

since this is my first time participating, that is my fault for not being aware. Thank you!
  5. Awakened_Arti

I literally cannot seem to find what this month's compendium theme is. Where do I find that? I...

I literally cannot seem to find what this month's compendium theme is. Where do I find that? I apologize if I missed something obvious.
  6. Awakened_Arti

I'm dead inside

I'm dead inside
  7. Awakened_Arti

tModLoader Miscellania

I agree with the cell-phone combo. I may not be alone on this, but I always dug the Ankh Shield and Cell Phone because of the sheer number of materials required to assemble them, and their functionality. Having a multiplayer-exclusive upgrade to the cell-phone would be pretty cool, and certainly...
  8. Awakened_Arti

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I have had that same issue. I get a message that says 'Arti was murdered by Laser Ray.' I've had the Pandora's Tome do it the most often, but it seems to occur with ANY magic weapon. Kinda makes the Adamantite Enchantment too risky to use, considering you could be mid-fight with a hard boss and...
  9. Awakened_Arti

tModLoader Wireless

I have an issue of my own (I have not seen it addressed in this thread, so I hope I didn't overlook it). I am trying to set up a teleporter hub (I made a sort of 'magic door' that has switches to connect it to 6 other teleporters). The issue is, when I wire a second set of transmitters and...
  10. Awakened_Arti

Hotbar and menu bugs (possibly alt-tab related)

Any idea how I could check on that? I am not computer-savvy enough to try and figure out the solution. I have a friend who also plays, and uses windows 10, so I am baffled as to why they are not suffering the same issue : ( Also, sorry for posting in the wrong forum, I generally never use...
  11. Awakened_Arti

Hotbar and menu bugs (possibly alt-tab related)

I've owned Terraria since around 2011-2012, and have clocked about 2100 hours on it, and I have never encountered this bug before. **THIS BUG APPEARED A WEEK PRIOR TO MOD INSTALLATION, SO I AM ONE HUNDRED PERCENT CERTAIN IT ISN'T MOD RELATED** Whenever I alt-tab, or click outside the game...
Back
Top Bottom