Search results for query: *

1. PewPewTrash

tModLoader Depth of Time: Forsaken

Played this mod for ~50 hours. Could right an honest, full review, too lazy. Enemy NPCs are definetley my favorite part. They look and feel nice.
  2. PewPewTrash

tModLoader Fix My Boss Code

@NOOBDESTROYER Its been over a year since this thread was posted, why did you respond now??? I dont even code terraria any more so.
  3. PewPewTrash

Wait.........aren't you supposed to give your son gifts? lol

Wait.........aren't you supposed to give your son gifts? lol
  4. PewPewTrash

When your walking down the hall at school and some kid who smells very bad brushes your shoudler ಠ_ಠ

When your walking down the hall at school and some kid who smells very bad brushes your shoudler ಠ_ಠ
  5. PewPewTrash

Wut?

Wut?
  6. PewPewTrash

We need spriters ;)

We need spriters ;)
  7. PewPewTrash

tModLoader Mort Skeeter's Ore Guns!

@Aurora3500 , Can you please delete this thread? The mod isn't dead but we've made a different page because of a name change. Thank you.
  8. PewPewTrash

Wait....you don't support your own mod?

Wait....you don't support your own mod?
  9. PewPewTrash

Hi, I'm a lead coder on...

Hi, I'm a lead coder on https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pewpew-and-mortti-dos-big-stash-of-cool-fab-stuff.60777/#post-1435390 And was wondering if you still needed coders for Rebirth Mod?
  10. PewPewTrash

tModLoader The Rebirth Mod

Hey, I saw that you needed some help? I'm the lead programmer of https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pewpew-and-mortti-dos-big-stash-of-cool-fab-stuff.60777/#post-1435390 And Sadly the mod isn't complete and work is kinda slow, So I'd be glad to help you with this?
  11. PewPewTrash

Wtf....

Wtf....
  12. PewPewTrash

Can we wrap this up? Im coding right now.

Can we wrap this up? Im coding right now.
  13. PewPewTrash

NO.

NO.
  14. PewPewTrash

captain hook ISN'T REAL

captain hook ISN'T REAL
  15. PewPewTrash

Mate...1: who says mate and, 2:, you cant call someone you've never met before mate unless it's...

Mate...1: who says mate and, 2:, you cant call someone you've never met before mate unless it's M8...
  16. PewPewTrash

I just took your profile pic as a threat.

I just took your profile pic as a threat.
  17. PewPewTrash

lmao

lmao
  18. PewPewTrash

Back to the weird stuff...Whenever I need to express my anger or something, I say, "Im bouta'...

Back to the weird stuff...Whenever I need to express my anger or something, I say, "Im bouta' make Columbine look like an accident" Am I a bad person or?
Back
Top Bottom