Search results for query: *

1. PewPewTrash

tModLoader Help Wanted:

Any spriters willing to work for a weapon collection, please contact me. You don't have to be perfect. note: you dont have to know how to sprite multi-frames, bt if you do, great! mod: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/pewpew-and-mortti-dos-big-stash-of-cool-fab-stuff.60777/
  2. PewPewTrash

tModLoader PewPew and Mortti Do's Big Stash of Cool Fab Stuff

This is a dead thread. Please remove this thread @Aurora3500
  3. PewPewTrash

tModLoader Fix My Boss Code

I get error CS0115 at the AutoLoad Head texture with Ref string refstring, so here's the error: c:\Users\HP\Documents\My games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\OreGuns\NPCs\Boss\MegaEye.cs(37,24) : error CS0115: 'OreGuns.NPCs.Boss.MegaEye.AutoloadHead(ref string, ref string)': no suitable method...
  4. PewPewTrash

tModLoader Help Wanted: Mainly Spriters, Some coders.

If you haven't seen our mod, check it out (PewPew and Morti Do's Mod of Cool fab Stuff, get it on the Mod Browser). But we are doing a MASSIVE overhaul of weapons, armor, etc. From starting as a simple few guns, we want to convert to a MASSIVE overhaul content pack. But we need help. So, as I...
  5. PewPewTrash

Spriters Wanted

I'm an AVID coder. And I'm looking just for some spriters who are willing to put time into making some bows, swords, etc. Contact me if your up for the game.
  6. PewPewTrash

PC I remember...

So, I hate when I see new players say "I was watching videos and realized how hard the game used to be and it's so boring now!". I'm sitting here, been playing since 1.0.6, and honestly, HATED, the game before 1.2 Yeah, it was, and still is, my favorite game. But before 1.2....lemme tell you me...
  7. PewPewTrash

tModLoader Looking for BULLET CODERS.

I have no clue how to code my own bullets//arrows (mainly bullets). And, we need a coder for bullets for https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mort-skeeters-ore-guns.60412/ I offer no reward, just that you get to feel proud. All I really need is a coder who has the time to make 2 bullets...
  8. PewPewTrash

tModLoader Mort Skeeter's Ore Guns!

Mort Skeeter's Ore Guns is a WIP mod that adds a couple guns, with ores involved. The idea and sprites are by Mort Skeeter. Credits: Idea and Sprites (Artist and Creator), Mort Skeeter. (Contact him on the Forums, @Mort Skeeter) Coder (Scripter), PewPewTrash (Me). All Credit of the Bullets...
  9. PewPewTrash

tModLoader Issue with a Mod (Error graphics)

So, I'm making a bow (I did), but when I try to enable (not build) the mod, this error pops up The texture file at Items/TheDevourer.png failed to load at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload() at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext) Inner Exception: An unexpected error...
  10. PewPewTrash

tModLoader Fix my spaghetti code.

Solved.
Back
Top Bottom