Search results for query: *

1. PulseFox

I return after way too long, and then i leave for way too long again

I return after way too long, and then i leave for way too long again
  2. PulseFox

Texture Pack Kais's Tweaxtures!

I copied the contents of the costume texture pack folder into the raw content folder, nothing happened. Then i moved the files into the images folder, and this error pops up when i click on singleplayer: I made sure to move and replace all the files, and i have a backup of the content folder.
  3. PulseFox

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Thanks, calling Skadi
  4. PulseFox

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Whats needed for the Borean striders to spawn? I want the staff they drop so i can change out my boring chlorophyte staff.
  5. PulseFox

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Anyone else having issues with the item based NPCS spawning? Ive had the elf present and other NPC attracting items in my inventory, and with enough houses for them, but they never show up. This also goes for thorium mod, the blood moon badge doesnt seem to work well either.
  6. PulseFox

Give a nickname to the user above!

Majestic Drakon
  7. PulseFox

Items you thought you would never replace

In pre hardmode, I never thought my dear Phoenix Blaster would get replaced in my favourites list by a more fun and useful weapon... (Paintball gun :confused:)
  8. PulseFox

Zaza of the plants (im back people)
  9. PulseFox

Kill the person above you.

Plantzaza was even more ninja'd.
  10. PulseFox

Faressain was afflicted with stupidity and ran into a telephone pole.
  11. PulseFox

Fareassasin lit a campfire withouth firewood. His mind flipped and killed him.
  12. PulseFox

Plantzaza attempted a tower dive as an assassin with 10% health left (Smite anyone?)
  13. PulseFox

No the pandas are just there to rule the world, they have no other biz with me.

No the pandas are just there to rule the world, they have no other biz with me.
  14. PulseFox

Plant ate the wrong cabbage.
  15. PulseFox

Tappajajajaja
  16. PulseFox

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Recent mp ranger, just defeated vortex pillar, made beater (Cause im probs the only one around here who though phantasm was worse at the start. it then got nerfed as well) Unreal on like 5-6th reforge. A solar eclipse before killing vortex yielded a godly EoC yoyo.
  17. PulseFox

Edward kenway the faced toast was known as a simple toast to the nearby fox.
  18. PulseFox

Planty salza (If you saw the pre edited version, know that i hate my browser)
  19. PulseFox

Post your "Give me back my money Goblin!" moments

I got half bad prefixes on my weapons, so i decided to up my recently got picksaw. Godly Godly Demonic Legendary I stopped at legendary, cause it gave some speed to it.
  20. PulseFox

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I recently did a multiplayer mage playthrough, where i was the essence of bad luck. But my friend however... Right after i had failed at obtaining a fast clock for my ankh shield, my friend got 2 in a row after stepping out the door. He farmed one solar eclipse in the corruption and got a key...
Back
Top Bottom