Search results for query: *

1. AceTheTerrarian

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thanks for the answer! I'm glad I can craft it now :) Ohh wow I'm stupid...hahaha. Thanks for the answer! :)
  2. AceTheTerrarian

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I'm trying to collect every weapon for the Exoblade, I already crafted every weapon besides the Celestial Claymore. I have no clue where to find it and it also says nothing on the wiki about it. It's not craftable either. Does anyone know how to get it?
  3. AceTheTerrarian

tModLoader Calamity Mod

First of all I really need to compliment the mod: This has been one of the most exciting mods for Terraria I've ever played. I had so much fun playing it so far! The mod has everything I ever wished for a Terraria mod to have! Overpowered items, Overpowered weapons, overpowered bosses...that's...
  4. AceTheTerrarian

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

Thanks for the reply. I'm pretty sure it's a bug then because I was farming in the desert for hours and never got any of them. I guess I'll leave that weapon out then and craft Finale! Besides that everything worked tho, the bosses were great as well! I hope there'll be more to explore in the...
  5. AceTheTerrarian

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

At first: amazing Mod! I'm all the way through and about to craft the dragon's tongue, I got every material for it besides one thing. I searched everywhere I could imagine it to be and looked on the internet as well but couldn't find anything because there's also no real wiki page for this mod...
Back
Top Bottom