Search results for query: *

1. AlexanderStarship

PC [Finished!] Castlevania SOTN. A To-Scale Replica of Dracula's Castle.

Jumped the gun. There was some bugs. Now its all fixed and good to go. Enjoy. Steam Workshop::Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (Journey Mode)
  2. AlexanderStarship

Update: Finally Finished castle 1. Copied, and pasted it upside down. Now I'm on to Phase 2 Running through the inverted castle fixing what the C and P broke, some custom wire inventions, and placing items in chests, ect, before final looks and some play testing. Shooting for an October release...
  3. AlexanderStarship

Castlevania Symphony of the Night (Completed)

@Alucard3598 is correct. This is not my map, nor my thread. I'm the author of the facepunch thread you linked @FrannkyKnuckles. You can find my map project here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/project-castlevania-sotn-a-to-scale-replica-of-draculas-castle.75802/#post-1418759 It...
  4. AlexanderStarship

Maps Looking for other map makers to chat with

Do you play using Steam? If so, add me: Alexander Starship
  5. AlexanderStarship

PC Single Use Teleporter

One time use logic gate. AND gate to be specific. I can wire something up and post a pic if you'd like. Here you go. The left side is anywhere in your map, the right side is your treasure room. The left side only works once the first time. The right side sends you back. It's one AND gate, one ON...
  6. AlexanderStarship

Close to finished. I haven't updated the thread in a long time. I've done a lot more work since the last time I updated, but then worked slowed due to real life issues. My sister passed away, and several other awful things have happened. 2018 has not been good to me. I fell into a spell of...
  7. AlexanderStarship

Showcase [showcase] Reliable coin stack breaker

This is glorious. I'm almost at a loss for words at how efficient it is.
  8. AlexanderStarship

Solar/Lunar Phase Calendar with Randomized Monoliths

For some reason it won't let me insert the video I uploaded.
  9. AlexanderStarship

Solar/Lunar Phase Calendar with Randomized Monoliths

@DRKV and I made this Solar/Lunar Phase Calendar with monoliths for random celestial events for an adventure map I'm making. It announces the days of the week, moon phases, and fishing power + or - % for that phase. You can set this to your worlds current moon phase. Terraria's moon goes through...
  10. AlexanderStarship

Someone found a new glitch?

Can you fish while on the rope like that? If so the camera-panning/biome-changing effect while remaining in one place means you could build a much smaller and more efficient all biomes fishing spot than anyone currently has.
  11. AlexanderStarship

One Way Trap Floor?

Dart trap firing a dart in a tube filled with honey (to slow the dart) hitting a teal pressure plate is far superior to Bird Engine tech.
  12. AlexanderStarship

Showcase [Showcase] Reprogrammable rotary lock

This is amazing! The wiring is so neat and orderly and I love the rotary padlock design! You never cease to impress and inspire!
  13. AlexanderStarship

Question [Question] Need help constructing auto-actuating bridge w/ "player-above" sensors.

If I understand you correctly yes. That's how it works right now. All the fields are essentially one big field. As soon as a player enters any field, it starts spawning monsters in the hallway. It doesn't stop until a/all player/s exits. Tested in multiplayer and it works. Additional players can...
  14. AlexanderStarship

Question [Question] Need help constructing auto-actuating bridge w/ "player-above" sensors.

Heres my drawbridge, do with it what you will. I copy and pasted it into a small world, it's just to the right of spawn. It is one time use, no player sensors, but could easily be modified to suit your purposes. World download at the bottom of post. Here's my player above lamp gate design...
  15. AlexanderStarship

Biomes & Nature The core + boss and weapon

If you want them to add a new terrain layer to the game, The Molten Core, you need more than a new boss and some items/weapons. If you fleshed this idea out a bit, you might come up with some better ideas to hook people into wanting to go to the core. Maybe those new weapons/items can only be...
  16. AlexanderStarship

PC A Guide to TEdit 3

That is sad for map makers. So much potential for damsel in distress situations. Could be used cleverly to make a player complete puzzles in a certain amount of time or the bound npc is dropped in lava, or killed by mobs/traps ect. I might make a suggestion on the TEdit page about NPC states. It...
  17. AlexanderStarship

PC A Guide to TEdit 3

I removed him, already had goblin invasion checked, so i unchecked and rechecked the box (just to be thorough). Made sure Saved was unchecked next to his name. Re-added him and set spawn. He's still not tied up. Probably patched. Can anyone else confirm?
  18. AlexanderStarship

PC A Guide to TEdit 3

In your guide you said placing NPC's that haven't been saved (box checked) causes them to spawn tied up, ready to be saved. I can't get that to work. It may have been a bug and long since been fixed. I can't recreate it at all and I WANT to. I had ideas for uses on Adventure Maps, such as making...
  19. AlexanderStarship

Revisited a few areas. Adding details, furniture, painting and fixing and correcting errors i spot. Heres some pics. Been so busy building, and then irl job, holidays ect I haven't posted in awhile. Here is something new I've been working on: It's the first hallway in the game, where...
  20. AlexanderStarship

Music box machine

Was looking for something else when I found this little gem. It's a load detector (When the world loads, water settles, forcing it down this machine, where a water sensor is, that sends a one-time pulse to start other machines). Might come in handy for some of your detectors and whatnot...
Back
Top Bottom