Search results for query: *

• Users: Contagious
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Contagious

PC NPC Interact Range isn't affected by Architect Gizmo Pack/Extendo Grip.

Hi, I've been meaning to submit a bug report for this for a while but wanted to test it fully to make sure it was in fact no longer working. The Architect Gizmo Pack and Extendo Grip aren't increasing the interact range with NPCs. I get that the tooltip displays that it increases tool range...
  2. Contagious

PC NPC (painter) Happiness/price modifier capped at 85%

Before version 1.4.1, having the Painter in the Jungle and paired with (within 25 tiles) the Dryad would give him a happiness modifier of 75%. I get version 1.4.1 made changes to the happiness and halved the "uncrowded" bonus, which is making it so that no NPCs can go below an 80% modifier now...
  3. Contagious

**REPORTED** BUG - Visible Mannequins on screen disable Extendo Grip's interact range

Terraria Version 1.4.05 Windows 10 Tested in Single Player only. While a Mannequin or Womannequin is visible on screen (or just barely off screen), the bonus interact range that the Extendo Grip/Architect Gizmo Pack provides when opening chests is disabled. "Disabled" isn't exactly the right...
  4. Contagious

PC Items disappear from inventory when selected and used from hotbar

v1.4.0.5 Softcore Character Master Mode World The issue with items disappearing has mostly been with some sort of mechanical device that allows you to see placed wires (pressure plate, dart trap, etc.). Typically when this occurs, i'll have a pressure plate, for example, selected from hotbar...
  5. Contagious

Question [Question] Need help constructing auto-actuating bridge w/ "player-above" sensors.

Hi, i'm fairly new to the mechanical side of Terraria, and completely new to the logic gates & stuff. I've done some searching & reading to try to find answers and i'm sure articles that i've read/bookmarked have the answers in them, more or less, but a lot of what i see is pretty advanced and I...
  6. Contagious

PC Height Limit of Placing Acorns w/ Smart Cursor

Hi, i'm wondering if others experience this same behavior or if it's just me. I would consider this a bug or maybe just an oversight by the devs, but before I remove my mods and test again so I can make a thread in the "bug reports" section, just want to see if i'm alone or not. Trees require...
  7. Contagious

Looking for Mod to display "Sell Value" in tooltip (always)

Hi, just what the title says, i've tried to find any mod that makes the sell value of an item display in the tool-tip always (and possibly more details on the item's stats), not just when talking with an NPC that can buy/sell items. I did find a mod that had that feature along with some other...
Back
Top Bottom