Search results for query: *

1. N

PC Win10(latest, fresh os and new pc) Cannot access a disposed object error? Cant find a fix...

Yup, all fixed now, maybe some driver, config file of a driver/program or windows itself was corrupted...
  2. N

PC Win10(latest, fresh os and new pc) Cannot access a disposed object error? Cant find a fix...

ill try to reinstall windows cleanly, i only have 250gb or so of software/games and i have unlimited data and 100mb/s download so ill try that and if even then the problem persists it would be really strange
  3. N

ok so i tried a generic full hd monitor, nothing special just full hd ips panel and still same crash
  4. N

uninstalling it didnt change anything, disabling game scanner didnt do anything either
  5. N

hmm, anything over 801x601 seems to crash, ive tried 799x599, 801x601, 802x602, 805x605, 810x610, 900x700, 1000x800 and 1920x1080 but only 799x599, 800x600 and 801x601 have worked
  6. N

i do have starbound and it apparently works just fine, resizing and fullscreening the window didnt crash it at all, and win+p is on pc screen only mode
  7. N

yeah restarting doesnt change anything and yes i am on vanilla, windowed and fullscreen both still result in same crash strange thing is that terraria is the only game that doesnt work, all kinds of other games work but not terraria
  8. N

Oh and i almost forgot, i can have a terrariaserver.exe running just fine but not terraria.exe itself
  9. N

i guess i should've elaborated what i have done, ive reinstalled xna 4.0 already couple of times and deleting config file doesnt make a difference, same error when trying to maximize window with mouse movement or by editing the config file. and there is no ghost monitor, i checked with nvidia...
  10. N

So this happens when i try to start terraria in any form: it starts and goes to loading screen and then crashes if resolution is anything else than 800x600, and i have 2560x1440 screen so i cant play on that resolution and if i try to put it at fullscreen it just crashes and puts steam window on...
  11. N

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Terraria.exe is stuck on launch/stuck being a backround process on v1.1.0.10
Back
Top Bottom