Search results for query: *

• Users: Reepicheep
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Reepicheep

tModLoader Lunar Weapons Mod --- Post-ML weapons

Lunar Weapons Mod V1.0 (Compatible with tModLoader V0.10.1.1) This mod aims to make life after Moon Lord a bit easier by adding four new weapons, one of each end-game class. (well that was a short description) Item stats and crafting Team Reepicheep (lead coder, lead spriter, post...
  2. Reepicheep

tModLoader Changing weather on item use

Basically what it says on the tin, I want to make an item that when used will change the weather. I'm new to making mods for Terraria (and C#, for that matter, mostly sure that's what tML uses), so sorry for not knowing a whole lot (I do know JavaScript though....) Anyways, thanks in advance.
  3. Reepicheep

Sprites The Weather Potions

Background ------- It was a dark, stormy night.... There's a torrent of rain coming down, and by golly you just want to build your house without being bothered by the darned angry clouds. So you go into your bag and take out a potion, upon drinking it the sky clears, the sun shines, and those...
  4. Reepicheep

Weapons & Equip Death messages for the Paladin's shield

Basically what it says on the tin, it's kinda sad to be killed by some one else and not get a death message for it, or even anything on the grave. Here are a few ideas, using P1 (person with the shield) and P2 (person killing the person with the shield by killing themselves). This should remove...
  5. Reepicheep

Pixel Art Reepicheep's pixel art

Requests: Semi-open I say this because I reserve the right to not take requests if I don't like them. WARNING I am not good at people or animals, just lettin' you know. Also I basically never update the OP, I'm just too lazy... might get around to that. This is just a little space for me to...
  6. Reepicheep

Game Mechanics Improving the sign....

To put it simply, sign editing stinks and should be improved. The basic functionality of the sign makes it hard to write messages, and if you make a mistake/want to change something you have to delete everything in front of that mistake/thing to change to fix it. My idea is that a slightly...
  7. Reepicheep

Reepicheep's buildings

This is just a showcase of my Terrarian buildings so I have something to do while I wait for 1.3.6 or T:OW to come out. Feel free to comment (like I can stop you) and give advice. I feel like a great builder until I stroll though the creation forums....
Back
Top Bottom