Search results for query: *

1. Weirdolol24

Looking for terraria friends*

If ya need help in Terraria or wanna play just for fun I would love to add and play with people :dryadgrin: My user is Weirdo_lol24#4070 Hope to play with someone soon
  2. Weirdolol24

Switch Switch Multiplayer

If you add me on discord we can talk about getting together and I can help you get the gear you need! Look on mah profile for it :p
  3. Weirdolol24

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I've been thinking about this for along time on what vanity set could we possibly have that would make a ton of people giggle when they wear it.. and kind of relate to it :dryadwink: "The Gamer" Vanity set Includes: *Typical gamer headset Description: For the hardcore gamers! *Lonely boy Hoodie...
  4. Weirdolol24

wuddup bf

wuddup bf
  5. Weirdolol24

I started on PS Vita way back, then moved to Xbox 360 and PS3 then PS4 and Xbox one now switch and mobile with PC sometimes. I've beaten the Moonlord maybe 30 times, more then I can count trying to get the stupid last prism lmao `:sigh:
  6. Weirdolol24

Thanks, it might take me awhile to actually be able to accept the request unless I can figure out how to do it online. I hope to get internet soon, but Hello! Thanks for replying `:D
  7. Weirdolol24

I’ve been playing terraria on nearly everything for years— I don’t have internet at my house at the moment. However I hope to get a hotspot soon so I can play with people! I’ve played this game since 2013 sooo I’m kind of a nerd and sorta really experienced in this game. I am currently...
  8. Weirdolol24

Switch Switch Multiplayer

I’ve been playing terraria on nearly everything for years— I don’t exactly have internet besides my phone to play on terraria multiplayer (switch of course) but if anyone would like to add me in advance my friend code is: SW-7254-1576-9799 I’m post-moon lord and such. Working on grinding to...
  9. Weirdolol24

PS3 Hello!

:dryadgrin: Yeah, thank you for the link. Not many of my friends who play Terraria are on anymore. I appreciate your help!
  10. Weirdolol24

PS3 Hello! Anyone want to hang out on Terraria?

I am a 13 year old girl who is looking for someone to play with on terreria or(Minecraft) My psn account is jaden_lol24. I have decent stuff so I can help you if you want. Thanks!
  11. Weirdolol24

PS4 Who what's to play Terraria ps3 or PS4

Anyone one who doesn't mind playing with a 13 year old girl add me @ jaden_lol24.
  12. Weirdolol24

PS3 Need Friends on Terraria

Hello, my psn is jaden_lol24. If you want to hang out or defeat something just message me. I'm 13 too. I hope you don't mind playing with a girl.
  13. Weirdolol24

PS3 Need some Terraria friends.

My psn account is jaden_lol24. I'd love to help or just play.
  14. Weirdolol24

PS3 Lets play, new world and has mic

Yeah, my account name is Jaden_lol24. I hope to play soon! You don't mind playing with a girl do you?
  15. Weirdolol24

PS3 Hello!

Hello anyone who is interested in this. I've been playing Terraria on the PS3/PS Vita for awhile now.(A year and a half to be exact) And yes, I know those are old generation. If any of you still play Terraria on the PS3 you can friend me and we can play together!(if you want, that is) My user...
Back
Top Bottom