Search results for query: *

1. The Dark Prince of Hell

Why thank you.

Why thank you.
  2. The Dark Prince of Hell

The Universe is at our fingertips. It will soon be ours.

The Universe is at our fingertips. It will soon be ours.
  3. The Dark Prince of Hell

don't worry I have done this since the start you have to be there to understand. :)

don't worry I have done this since the start you have to be there to understand. :)
  4. The Dark Prince of Hell

1 more remains we have mastered the arts of magic and now swordplay just challenge us and you...

1 more remains we have mastered the arts of magic and now swordplay just challenge us and you shall fall. Ranged is all that remains.
  5. The Dark Prince of Hell

I can see you right now. just look at the shadows and I will be their plotting :)

I can see you right now. just look at the shadows and I will be their plotting :)
  6. The Dark Prince of Hell

no.

no.
  7. The Dark Prince of Hell

my brothers training is nearing completion soon they will become the master swordsman and the...

my brothers training is nearing completion soon they will become the master swordsman and the other the master ranger we will rule over you
  8. The Dark Prince of Hell

you r strange but strange is something i like so cheers for the follow

you r strange but strange is something i like so cheers for the follow
  9. The Dark Prince of Hell

Console Terraria Console: The Next Generation - Launch Date Confirmed!

wooooo updates for PS3 coming out "very early next year" sounds awesome. I've been waiting so long and I just know that my patience will pay off wooooooooooo. thank you soooo much for this console update it gives me another thing to look forward too now.
  10. The Dark Prince of Hell

I have now mastered the dark arts of magic and will annihilate anyone who dares to impede my...

I have now mastered the dark arts of magic and will annihilate anyone who dares to impede my brothers' progress in their training!!!!!!!!
  11. The Dark Prince of Hell

I have now mastered the dark arts of magic and I will destroy anyone and thing that will stand...

I have now mastered the dark arts of magic and I will destroy anyone and thing that will stand in my way of the domination of the overwold!!
Back
Top Bottom