Search results for query: *

• Users: Gone
  • Order by date
  1. Gone

Official The TCF 2nd Anniversary Shindig Submission Thread

A wizard slime does battle with a sniper slime! Good luck to everyone in the contest, and here is to another year of the forums!
  2. Gone

WIP A Battle for Terraria

Wow, one of these days, I'll release something on time... I'll have the new chapter friday, and the 2nd chapter will be rebuilt tommorow, if you keep an eye on it.
  3. Gone

WIP The Demon's Seal (A terraria story)

Eh, however long it takes; I sometimes write three chapters in a week and sometimes take months before I start back up. Just one quick note; try to keep from posting non-story material in the chapters; you should put that in a comment. Nice job though...
  4. Gone

Alright, cleanup of chapter two on Monday, and a new chapter Thursday!
  5. Gone

Alright, I'll add it to the queue.
  6. Gone

Chapter 22 is out! @Bryce's Games , there you go!
  7. Gone

Sure, I would be happy to. Also, don't forget to tell me what you like and don't like with what I'm doing! It really helps, trust me.
  8. Gone

1.2 only had minecraft, they added starbound and edge of space in 1.3

1.2 only had minecraft, they added starbound and edge of space in 1.3
  9. Gone

I have finally found time to continue this, I will be making more chapters. First one should come out today...for the people who requested to be tagged, @Bryce's Games
  10. Gone

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

First off, that's just how forums work. Sorry to hear that you can't take one minute out of your day to make an account. Secondly, is this really so important that you feel that you need to refund the game? A lot of work went into making this game, and just because they add mainstream controller...
  11. Gone

No, I am taking a break. And listen to blue.
  12. Gone

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Amazing game. Are there wizard slimes? I still think it's incomplete without those :P
  13. Gone

Story Cthulhu's World - Terraria

I must say, your writing is improving a lot. I would revise it and help you there, but I am off to bed! Maybe tomorrow, if I can find the time......perhaps I should get back to my story as well......
  14. Gone

Ok, I'll keep an eye on your thread. Looking forward to the next chapter!
  15. Gone

No problem! I am always glad to be of help. Would you like me to give feedback after you post chapters? Also, don't worry about copying; it was your story, I just morphed it a bit; it's still truly yours.
  16. Gone

I love this story. I have still been reading it, and keeping up with it, even after I posted on here last. The only recommendation that I would give is to give it more structure and work on your grammar. The story itself would be very hard pressed to be better. Anyway, enough blabber. I revised...
  17. Gone

CC Creation Compendium #31

These are great entries! Honestly, it would probably work better if each entry had it's own spoiler, because that way people with slow connections can look at them one at a time.
  18. Gone

3DS Terraria for 3DS Coming Soon

Wow, Christmas came early! Apparently it's on the 10th now.....
  19. Gone

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

They really do I couldn't see that at all....heh... Great pun though.
  20. Gone

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Noone.....it was a reference to doctor who The cybermen say delete when a person can't be turned into a cyberman I should probably get rid of that before people misinterpret that
Back
Top Bottom