Search results for query: *

• Users: Hypalaser
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hypalaser

PC Which style/class should I pick?

Which should I pick? Trying to decide, it’s really hard.
  2. Hypalaser

PC All guis that are supposed to be on-screen disappeared?

They only appear back after I press F11, but it shows weird graphic text things. When I first joined my world After I press F11 It is REALLY annoying. Help, please?
  3. Hypalaser

Mobile Not able to save to cloud?

I am on an Amazon FireTV with a controller playing terraria, and I can't seem to find a control button that can duplicate worlds. This might not be in the correct section, though. Could anyone help?
  4. Hypalaser

Resolved [Mobile] Solar Eclipse not happening?

I'm pretty sure after 105 hours of gameplay after defeating all 3 mechanical bosses should work. I haven't gotten a single one. Is this a glitch? I can't progress furthur into the game. I've experienced one, but only because I was on my friend's world. He gets one like every 5 in-game days.
  5. Hypalaser

Game Mechanics Add an alt to the hallow?

I saw this on my profile page and have been thinking about it for a while. I dunno.
  6. Hypalaser

Mobile Should I Get Turtle Armour Or Chlorophyte Armour?

I'm trying to decide...
  7. Hypalaser

Mobile Chunk Missing? I just fell into a huge hole that led into the underworld.

I wasn't able to get footage or images because of how fast it happened. I was just walking into the hallow when a HUGE hole just appeared out of nowhere and sent me straight into the underworld. Was this a chunk border, a chunk missing, or lag? I just kept falling, and it also seemed as if the...
  8. Hypalaser

Resolved [MOBILE]The destroyer is way too hard...

Im playing terraria on mobile with a game controller and it is way too hard... Can someone help me with this by telling me what I need? I currently have full Titanium armor and a Godly Nights Edge.
Back
Top Bottom