Search results for query: *

1. Trifost Razomie

Game Mechanics normal biome mobs fight back corruption/crimson mobs

The Corruption or the Crimson has a habit of spreading to other biomes right? I noticed that the mobs in those biomes (hence be zombies and slimes to man eaters and ice golems) don't really fight back the opposing mobs and are just allowing their biome to be turned into the evil biome and allows...
  2. Trifost Razomie

Weapons & Equip Nanite Armor

We all know that Nanites are nearly USELESS in the game. For such a cool item name and concept (frikin nanobots, hory shiz!!) it's uses are very limited. So here's my idea for Nanite armor. It's going to (probably and hopefully) be the first/only hardmode multi-role armor, for it buffs all stats...
  3. Trifost Razomie

Items 1 word....cake

cake...sold by the merchant or party girl during a party... -gives well fed for 30 minutes -cost: 1 gold tooltip: "it's not a li- no....that joke is over.." ...just...cakes... and when eaten during a party, the NPCs will all release confetti...lol
  4. Trifost Razomie

Game Mechanics Favorited items staying favorited after transfering or equipping

IF you have 1 or 2 more accessories that won't fit your accessories bar, or you only use them in situational purposes, you may favorite it so that you won't accidentally sell it. But because you equip and unequip is sometimes, the favorited feature is removed from the item, and you may forget...
  5. Trifost Razomie

Game Mechanics Expert mode: Remove lava slimes turning into lava upon death

Now, the point of expert mode is to make the game more challenging. The more challenging, the more fun it can be. But my only pet peeve with this, is the mechanic where lava slimes turn into a small block of lava upon death. There's a very thin line between challenging, and annoying you see...
  6. Trifost Razomie

NPCs & Enemies NEW NPC: Adventurer

The Adventurer is a pre-hardmode NPC that gives you quest and challenges just like another 'lil fisher kid we all know and love. BUT he doesn't give random fishing quests. He gives FULL BLOWN and sometimes near IMPOSSIBLE quests that may leave you on the edges of your seats. Here's how to find...
  7. Trifost Razomie

Items Terraria Otherworld Style Turrets(sort off...not really...just to compensate for the delay)

Let's all be honest here. One of the BIGGEST reasons why we are hyped as HELL for Terraria Otherworld , is the turret and tower defense mechanic. Sadly the game has been delayed once more(p.s. I got no problem if it's delayed, as long as it'll be good I'm a happy bunny) so, to compensate for...
Back
Top Bottom