Search results for query: *

1. Qwitsch

Modded item IDs?

I don't know much about modding, but do mods use the item ID numbers like base terraria does? If they do, is there a mod that shows the IDs of items? Somewhat like WMITF does for mods?
  2. Qwitsch

PC Expert Mode Solar Eclipse Farm?

I am quite confused by this. But oh well. It works so why not.
  3. Qwitsch

I have tried that once but it didn't work. I tried it again because I see no reason it wouldn't work and now it does.
  4. Qwitsch

Is there any good design for a (preferably AFK) expert mode solar eclipse farm out there? I looked and couldn't find any that worked in expert mode. Help would be greatly appreciated. I have a small farm that can deal with every enemy except for Mothron. Thanks in advance. -Qwitsch
  5. Qwitsch

haha yes

haha yes
  6. Qwitsch

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

This person seems to have had the same question as I had. I tried it out and it seems to work as intended. Oh. Wait. I wrote that first comment. I can't seem to recall writing that.
  7. Qwitsch

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

How does the Angler Amnesia potion affect the Steam achievements? I wanted to say something else too, but I forgot.
  8. Qwitsch

[name]'s legs appeared where his/her head should be.

I tried it again and it works! :dryadhappy: Must have been some problem with multiplayer. (Played modded with my friend) When I started the world in singleplayer and activated the item again and ran into a spike, I didn't die instantly. Thanks so much! :dryadpassionate: (OK. Maybe not that much...)
  9. Qwitsch

I have tried this. But I do not know if it on or off due to the effect acting before and after i used the item...
  10. Qwitsch

Atleast you tried! :happy: Thanks
  11. Qwitsch

Im in prehardmode and my character has never had a RoD...
  12. Qwitsch

This is the text that appears when you overuse the rod of discord. Whenever I take any damage this deathmessage pops up and I die. Does anyone know which mods adds this and how to get rid of it? Even tho I have instant respawn installed it takes the normal respawn time to respawn... List of...
  13. Qwitsch

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Your mod adds two NPCs. The Mutant and The Abomination. In the current version of the mod. The abomination's name is spelled with 2 Ns.
Back
Top Bottom