Search results for query: *

1. Haydenman2

Weapons & Equip True Terra Blade

Understandable. I really feel that this suggestion was very misguided, but I digress. I shall rethink damage and DPS for my future suggestion :)
  2. Haydenman2

Game Mechanics Locking Chests: improving the chest GUI

This is a really nice idea. I dislike having forty Expert mode accessory drops stacked into my accessories chest.
  3. Haydenman2

What do you two think a fair use time would be, instead?
  4. Haydenman2

First, you could feasibly have this sword after Plantera. That would be insane. The damage that a standard speed Terra Blade could deal with 150 damage would be insane. that's why I added a slow use time. Second, there's literally an in game sword at this exact moment that does a similar thing...
  5. Haydenman2

You could get this sword right after Plantera. A sword that deals 150 damage with the speed of a standard Terra Blade would be incredibly OP at that time, so I offset it with use time. If you were in the quite situation (eg. enemy backed up against a wall, enemy is KB resistant) this would...
  6. Haydenman2

Yes, I know this is overdone, but I think I am going to take this a different direction than most other Terra Blade upgrades. Unlike most topics on Terra Blade upgrades, I propose you can get the True Terra Blade at an earlier stage than post Moon Lord. I have included a crafting recipe and a...
  7. Haydenman2

Items Underworld Key and a new weapon!

I mean, it makes sense. I don't know why it doesn't exist already! :happy:
  8. Haydenman2

CC Creation Compendium # 33

"It's snowing on Mt. Fuji"
  9. Haydenman2

Create a ship name from the two usernames above

I ship BloopyMarowak
  10. Haydenman2

PC PC is getting controller support!

I imagine there will be configurable options so you can use many controllers other than just PS4 and XBone.
  11. Haydenman2

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Fallen star furniture

That is a really nice set. I could see myself building a trophy room out of these.
  12. Haydenman2

Blocks & Decoration Hyper Extractinator

So my idea, a very simple one, is the Hyper Extractinator, the upgraded Hardmode version of the Extractinator. To craft it, you would require an Extractinator, 10 of your 3 Hardmode Ore Bars, and 3 Chlorophyte Bars. How would it work? Well, being an upgraded Extractinator, I think it would be...
  13. Haydenman2

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

The steam integration was the topic of the video, and that's not even the coolest part lol
  14. Haydenman2

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

^ Like 500 - 700 normally But I appreciate this, because I did try to go for more inspired ones than just killing or collection quests, and I got it's inspiration from something I completely accidentally did; let the honey out of the bottom of my hive right into a huge pit of Lava. It was this...
  15. Haydenman2

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Hotel Terraria - Have over 20 valid houses constructed at the same time. Solar Flare - Survive an entire Solar Eclipse without dying. Bloody Brilliant - Attain the Groom's Top Hat. Breaking Bats - Kill all five of the Elemental Bats. (Jungle, Ice, Cave, Hell, Illuminant.) Not the Guardian of...
  16. Haydenman2

What is your most Favorite Thing to Do in Terraria?

Build flashy houses for NPC's and then decide they're too nice for NPC's and live in them myself.
  17. Haydenman2

What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

I haven't even fathomed the idea of the wave moon events or completed a boss trophy collection
  18. Haydenman2

Pixel Art Dark Gaia's Sprites

Liked this one. What's the inspiration?
  19. Haydenman2

Video Game Music

Erm I like a lot of music but this one comes to mind.
  20. Haydenman2

PC Hayden's Item Shack

Hayden's Item Shack, now closed for business. Will a mod please lock or delete this?
Back
Top Bottom